Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savages of the Ancients
We are the Savages of the Ancients.

The first humans to have lived, we conquered. We were the might of this planet. Throughout the years of this dangerous yet beautiful world, we survived. Challenging all beast rulers, defeating them and claiming their race as ours. Us humans were the top.
We are the alpha and the omega.
Still alive to this day, thanks to our skills and knowledge, we continue to hunt. We continue to battle. We continue to eat and sleep. We continue to live.

The only ones to have ever been above us were the Ancients. They gave us this land to rule. Our will is their will. Everything on this planet belongs to us, including your life.

We are the true humans of this world. Fancy technology isn't a priority, isn't a necessity. From the bottom to the top, we rose. Challenges are greatly accepted. We are the legion.

We. Are. Savages.

Beneath here will be the top ranked tribes that once ruled or are still ruling.

Akatslowi Tribe -

Ghost Unit Tribe -

Pirate/Hawk Tribe -

Karnage Tribe -

OutLaw Tribe -

Beneath here will be the rising tribes that are making a name for themselves or at least trying.

MYTH -

D.A.S Tribe -

Monster Power -

Kingdom of the Black Flame -

Beneath here will be the tribes that were conquered by nature. Some, however, are still fighting but are slowly dying away.

Chrono Tribe -

Averium Union Tribe -

Freedom Fighters Tribe -

The Reincarnators -

Zerox -

Silent Knights -

Hmm... what to put here... Post here of what tribe you were affiliated with. That means, whichever you were apart of.

That goes to -all- members.

Okay, time for some randomness. This thread was actually supposed to be like.. the ultimate guild of Monster MMORPG where the ranks are guild names and.. idk.

Randomness?? Big Grin Or.. a New Team Census (New idea from realization of what I just did just came to mind..) A more interesting team census? hawnh hawnh O.o ....
I thought of doing something like this based on what ancient a particular person caught. Not bad man.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
At first, it was meant to be a giant guild where everyone is apart of. Then, I looked at it.. and thought "New team census? just more interesting.." lol

And then since I left space for each guild, idk what to put there.

Either the members or an interesting back story that each founder/leader can think of themselves. Then, it makes this place more interesting.
Again, I like it. I just wish there was more to being in a clan then being recruited into/starting a group, ya know. Think...Harry Potter and the sorting hat based on met or strived for criteria.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Yea, I'd really like to be able to spice things up and give things a reason more than the obvious "hey, let's get a group going. we're going to sit here and do nothing Smile"

But we're only a browser game based off of pokemon O.o pokemon has anime, manga, and games because they have a legit company, corporation thingy behind them.
Ok then lol
oh yeah...i haven't seen kingOH in ages....
zerox & au are no more
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
why is monster power above myth? lol but overall it looks good!

D.A.S All The Way!!!!
Smile D.A.S. was supposed to be on the active list. What happened while I was away? =_='
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

it still is active just waiting for the update
Im not one for guilds to be honest even though i co-leadered one
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2013-01-19, 01:22 AM)fjkulit Wrote: zerox & au are no more
Learn to read please?

(2013-01-19, 02:45 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: why is monster power above myth? lol but overall it looks good!

D.A.S All The Way!!!!
Random order, ofc.

(2013-01-19, 02:54 AM)Dexter Singh Wrote: Smile D.A.S. was supposed to be on the active list. What happened while I was away? =_='

It is on the active list. Everything beneath MYTH (last listed active guild) are inactive.

The ones at the very top are rulers that ONCE ruled or ARE STILL ruling.
Yes monster power is above myth go monster power!!!
(2013-01-19, 01:25 PM)monster power Wrote: Yes monster power is above myth go monster power!!!
Yea, okay. Keep thinking that.

If this was based on ranks, then there would be a completely different order.
I didn't completly mean it like that.
Good idea, implement with arrival of V2?
did you put it in order now sparrow?
I heard D.A.S was a superb guild. I want to join that great institution Wink
Signature Shop
AKATSLOWI!!!!
i'm just gonna keep saying this
So...version 2 needs to get here soon lol
It sure dose Knost...

I like what you have done here Sparrow Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
very cool story
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTIfbAogF0q5m72_V9vb...k-n3aTdBGQ]
(2013-01-19, 07:40 PM)Shadow11770 Wrote: did you put it in order now sparrow?

It's not an order. It's a list (e.e) under each little category.

Anyways, thanks for the comments guys.

Idk what to do, list each member that were/are affiliated with each tribe listed or put a story.
(2013-01-21, 12:58 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-01-19, 07:40 PM)Shadow11770 Wrote: did you put it in order now sparrow?

It's not an order. It's a list (e.e) under each little category.

Anyways, thanks for the comments guys.

Idk what to do, list each member that were/are affiliated with each tribe listed or put a story.
Story. I'm sure a list would be confusing with all the turnover
I'll put the founders/leaders at least. No other members, the rest can be 3-4 lines of a story.
Putting the leader/co-leader and a quick sentence about it? or just what the guild is based at. For example

Akatslowi - Leader(s) XXXXX with a elite members - A guild which has conquered MonsterMMORPG and used it for their purpose, they have power and fame getting on their way would lead to your guild's death?........................................................................................................ So think you can handle Akatslowi?

I don't know something like that...

I want this to be back up :/ DEI UPDATE THREAD! [sup](please)[/sup]
I like that idea dz and sparrow now all that needs to be done is to have thoughs ideas updated to the thread cause i really want to see what the storys and over stuff are going to be!!!!

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
Actually it wasn't my idea it was basically the 3-4 storyline of the guild, i just wanted to give an example of it. The reason for this was because i want him to remember where he was and start updating the thread. Lol

Akatslowi -

Leader(s)
Co-Leader(s)

Category - PVP, Territory Hunters

(Story)

Guild Motto?

Key members? (Maximum 5 players)
Requirements?
Ok I just hope he updates it soon i want to read the update!

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]