Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running away from Legends and Zeniths
I know this happens to everyone and when it does its such a pain. And not Pain from "Naruto" but close to it. It happens when you run away from the most sought out monster you can be currently looking for such as a legend or zenith. You can be sitting at your computer or laptop for hours clicking on that mouse or pad while pressing "r" repeatedly just by instinct. Boom* then you see that monster for an instant then your finger reacts and presses "r" again. But before you know it...its too late you've just ran away from a .1% or .2% ratio monster. Epic fail comes to mind right?

Well I know it really has to do with the player themselves but, hey its a suggestion: maybe if there was a notification from the game for example saying, "Are you sure you want to run?" (or something simular) that pops up when you encounter a zenith or legendary. I mean after all think of all the countless agonizing pains(lol i think there were 6/7 different pains???) we would have to go thorough if i had to run away from a dimagem or miroshons again? But yeah, may the force be with you ^^
[Image: Come+at+me+bro.jpg]
BAM!LOCK THIS THREAD!This has been suggested 3 times now..all of which are DECLINED. Have a good day. Now that's an Epic Fail.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-09-14, 02:38 PM)Rain127 Wrote: BAM!LOCK THIS THREAD!This has been suggested 3 times now..all of which are DECLINED. Have a good day.
wow i did not know that sorry >.>
I posted the links..one of them was actually MY idea..I failed too..
(2011-09-14, 02:40 PM)Rain127 Wrote: I posted the links..one of them was actually MY idea..I failed too..
well now we both failed. its cool rise from the ashes we will.
No , this idea is a epic fail. you must as well tell cefurkan to give you legendary
Lock it Jiang
(2011-09-14, 03:01 PM)NoToOwLz Wrote: No , this idea is a epic fail. you must as well tell cefurkan to give you legendary
Really? you think he would give a legendary to some who accidentally ran away from one? i doubt it. but hey we all fail its ok.
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
if we make like that legendaries would be insanely easy which we don't want
(2011-09-14, 03:08 PM)Elite Jedi Mind Wrote:
(2011-09-14, 03:01 PM)NoToOwLz Wrote: No , this idea is a epic fail. you must as well tell cefurkan to give you legendary
Really? you think he would give a legendary to some who accidentally ran away from one? i doubt it. but hey we all fail its ok.
[Image: epic_fail.jpg]
he was being sarcastic.

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.