Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does Reward Shop System Work

1: You can spend the medals you have earned in referral system or guild wars system to get awesome rewards in reward shop page: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/RewardShop.aspx

2: The reference system gives you Gold Medals [Image: gold_medal_24.png] (GM)  
Guild Wars system gives you Silver Medals [Image: silver_medal_24.png] (SM)  
Daily Login will give you 1 Silver Medal [Image: silver_medal_24.png]

3: You can get Level 60 and full UV/Nature reward box Monster by spending both Gold and Silver medals. But the ones that you get with Silver will be account bound (no trade, no sell, no turn to basic form only if Giga class)

4: To get a reward Monster, enter Monster ID or name to the below search box and click bring details button. Then you will see get reward Monster with both Gold or Silver Medals

[Image: reward_monster_interface_by_monstermmorpg-dbh4bx4.png]

5: In addition to reward Monster, each Gold Medal can be used to get 5m (5,000,000) gold reward

6: You can get 100% EXP and Gold boost from all battles with just spending 1 Gold Medal or 5 Silver Medals

[Image: claim_gold_exp_reward_interface_by_monst...bh4c0d.png]

7: Warning! If you use Giga gem on an account-bound Monster, you can not get back your gem again! 

8: You can not replace or return back the reward Monster once you get the reward
ive got a question, ive logged in 3 times now and havent gotten a daily log in reward of my silver medals. why is this?
(2018-05-26, 06:13 AM)Arctalia Wrote: ive got a question, ive logged in 3 times now and havent gotten a daily log in reward of my silver medals. why is this?

You will get silver medals by logged in but then you have to buy monster using silver medals here https://www.monstermmorpg.com/RewardShop.aspx
Hi, I wonder how many monsters can I buy?
I am really looking forward to this Reward Shop because I can simply log in to receive one silver metal each day. Moreover, I can boost my contexto experience points and gold earnings by 100% in battles by spending either 1 Gold Medal or 5 Silver Medals.
I love your post, GEAT !
This is a very helpful question for me.Wish you will have more fun games when you play basket random. This is also an online game that anyone can try.
Supporting and safeguarding journalists' work rocket bot royale is crucial for the health of democracy and the promotion of transparency.
Thanks for the share. This page contains a wealth of intriguing information coreball. Very appreciative and expectant that you will write many more posts of this caliber.
Good job
There are no words left to describe. I'm so dizzy geometry dash bloodbath
Bling
I was very excited to learn how the rewards work in this particular game, it helped me gain more confidence and try to nyt wordle get the most expensive rewards. Once again sending my gratitude to you.
Our rewards store system works in a very simple and engaging way!
Sword Medal
Types of Medals: There are two types of medals
Use of Medals
Monster Rewards
In addition, if you are looking for many interesting entertainment and game experiences on your phone, visit Modtodays - an attractive free game and application download website. Modtodays will bring you many interesting options to experience the world of mobile entertainment in a fun and convenient way!
Wow, it is powerful. I want to own it.
You can spend the Gold Medals (GM) and among us Silver Medals (SM) you've earned to get various rewards from the Reward Shop.
Their curvaceous body and attractive looks will make you fall in love with them. She will entertain you from head to toe if you are a true admirer of natural beauty. Our Call Girls in Delhi possesses a sparkling personality to adjust to a person of any age group.
Simply enter the Monster's ID or name and suika game click the "Bring Details" button to access information about the Monster.
You can obtain Level 60 monsters with melon playground specific UV (Unique Values) and Nature by spending both Gold and Silver medals.
Thanks to reading this article, I have gained new knowledge, thank you very much
I wonder how many monsters can I buy?
ls (SM) you've earned to get various rewards from the Reward Shop.
The name of the game this forum belongs to?
You will get silver medals by logged in but then you have to buy monster using silver medals here
Is the reward hidden in bad ice cream?