Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting Bad Ads?
Didn't there use to be a forum for reporting inappropriate Google ads that appear in the game? I thought I remembered seeing a thread about it somewhere.

I'm asking because I keep seeing advertisements for Wartune and League of Angels, and both sport scantily clad women. I'd like to see these ads blocked from the site, for the sake of the younger players and for my sanity. League of Angels even has VIDEO ADS of these girls, one of which involves a girl PULLING DOWN HER PANTS.

Advertising these days... Dodgy
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Those ads do bother me as well.
They dont bother me Cool

no but i agree, they need to go.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
well you have a very good point

but as far as i know google is now providing a X button which allows you to block any ads you want ?

hover your mouse over right top

Thumbnail(s)

These ads typically didn't have that X for whatever reason, which is why I'm reporting them.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2014-03-17, 09:59 PM)TexasToast Wrote: These ads typically didn't have that X for whatever reason, which is why I'm reporting them.

stupid google they should implement i also get annoyed they don't have strict rules
do not angry