Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
-If you are the leader of the team and you have an old topic created before we got this section, please let a reply with the link so we can move it here.

-Please do not double post, spam or flame others in the team topics, if you're doing that, actions will be taken towards your forums account.

-All forum rules apply.

Thank you for your cooperation,
rock gyo.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Can you move my team here please? Big Grin

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Team-Night-Hawks
co boss of a team..
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Team-Chrono
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
move my team here please
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Rebirth-Warriors
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-01, 01:45 AM)Pein Wrote: move my team here please
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Rebirth-Warriors

Has been moved Smile
thanx
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-team-DARK-kidz
can u guys even move my team
Move my team https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Team-Jdm-Kidz
It's already in the Clans & Teamworks section!!!!! Seriously =.=
Deidara Sorry -_-" your a nub lol jk
(2011-07-03, 03:52 AM)hello4321 Wrote: Deidara Sorry -_-" your a nub lol jk

You really annoy me.
oh thanks
(2011-07-03, 03:59 AM)Deidara Wrote:

You really annoy me.
Tongue get use to it lol

(2011-07-03, 07:51 AM)hello4321 Wrote:

You really annoy me.
Tongue get use to it lol

-.-
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-07-11, 11:38 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

You really annoy me.
Tongue get use to it lol

-.-

Nitz do not make any short comments.... >.> against the rools.....lol rools but anyway remember that...thanks for reading Big Grin
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-07-12, 04:16 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
(2011-07-11, 11:38 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

You really annoy me.
Tongue get use to it lol

-.-

Nitz do not make any short comments.... >.> against the rools.....lol rools but anyway remember that...thanks for reading Big Grin

Actually as long as there are 5 characters in a post, it counts.
CeFurkan Wrote:
( -.- ) dont count as 5 that is 3 characters.......
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
However, the quotes count as characters.

It is possilbe to make a post composed only of quotes.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Umm.. It has to insist of words. More than 1 word a post.
i don't see that in the forum rules.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 09:11 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: i don't see that in the forum rules.

Look carefully.
(2011-07-02, 10:16 AM)rock gyo Wrote: Thank you for reading the MonsterMMORPG Community Guidelines!

Use of and participation in MonsterMMORPG website and forums are bound by MonsterMMORPG Terms of Use.

Posting in these forums is a privilege which may be revoked at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators and/or administrators.

MonsterMMORPG reserves the right to remove any content that they feel does not adhere to the spirit of the game and/or the forums.

Please follow the MonsterMMORPG Community Guidelines when participating in our Community. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent banning from the MonsterMMORPG forums.

It is up to each one of us to make this Community worth being in! It's like recycling; everyone can do their part. Always strive to be helpful, polite, interested and engaging.

Tips - these are not rules, but merely guidelines to keep you from being ignored:

a. Use the search feature, found in the upper right quadrant of each forum page, to find information on a topic before you post a question. Your fellow community members will greatly appreciate this effort.
b. Newly created duplicate topics of posts may be merged, by the forum moderators, into pre-existing topics covering the same subject matter.
c. Consider posting an introduction of yourself in the Introductions thread - it's a great way to get started and meet other forumites!
d. When you create a new topic, be descriptive in the title. Naming your topic "help!" or "omg..." will not get you as much help as "I am unable to do 'x'" right off the back.

Community Guidelines:

In general, you may post any on-topic material, as relates to MonsterMMORPG, in the relevant forums, written in a courteous and respectful manner.

1. Respectful Conduct

a. Make a habit of two things - to help, or at least to do no harm.
b. Do not type in all caps, as that is generally considered yelling.
c. Do not bring in-game disputes or drama to the forums
d. Do not post nonconstructive comments about Community members, MonsterMMORPG, MonsterMMORPG Founder, or other MonsterMMORPG game titles.
f. Please post only in the language our forum is running - English.

2. General

a. Stay on topic
I. Post content relevant to the forum you are posting in.
II. Do not cross-link to content not relevant to the subject at hand.
III. Topics or posts not relevant to the forum or thread they are located in may be moved or have content deleted.

b. Do not spam or troll
I. This includes:
1.Creating multiple topics or posts on the same subject in one or more forums boards.
2.Excessively communicating the same or similar phrases or gibberish.
3.Posting posts not adding content to the discussion at hand (+1, lol, etc).
If you wish to state that you agree with a previously made statement, please don't just post '+1', but post reasoning as to why you agree with that statement, or make some elaboration upon it.
II. Posting with the intent to cause unrest in the Community.
Due to conflicting reports of community deaths, RIP threads are not allowed unless created by Admins or Moderators.

c. Petitions are not allowed. If you would like to see a change made to a game, please post a well-thought out topic in the appropriate suggestions and ideas forum.

d. Read stickied topics and FAQs. They were created to help the users and/or contain vital information, and there's a decent chance that there is a solution for your issue in one.

e.Do not advertise or promote any non-MonsterMMORPG content unless the subforum you are posting in was created for that purpose.
This includes, but is not limited to any non-MonsterMMORPG related businesses, organizations, websites, or forums.

f. Do not post any content discussing disciplinary actions taken against a Community Member, in-game character or clan issues.
I. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Account or billing issues
2. 3rd party tool abuse issues
3. Discipline received by MonsterMMORPG staff

g. Do not post any content discussing chat logs, forum private messages, and/or email correspondence with MonsterMMORPG staff.

h. Do not copy paste content into your posts. If you have a phrase, or would like your name to appear at the end of all your posts, please use the signature area.

3. Inappropriate content

a. Inappropriate content will not be tolerated and will be deleted.
I.This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Images, words, statements, usernames, signatures, or links that are, or refer to, sexual, drugs, vulgar, obscene, graphic, profane, defamatory, abusive, hateful, bigoted, violent, threatening, or otherwise offensive subject matter
2. Thinly-veiled obscenities (using alternate letters/symbols)
3. Flaming, harassment, or verbal attaches intended to belittle, humiliate, defame, threaten, or cause embarrassment to another Community Member, MonsterMMORPG, MonsterMMORPG Founder, or any of the MonsterMMORPG game titles.

b. Material, or links to sites, advocating or discussing illegal activities, both online or offline including, but not limited to
I. Cheats
II. Hacks
III. Trojan horses
IV. Viruses
V. Malicious programs
VI. Abusing illegal drugs
VII. Or content that violates the Terms of Use

c. If you would like to report any posts within the MonsterMMORPG forums to a moderator, please use the "Report" feature within the forums.
I. The Report button is labeled "! REPORT" and can be found at the bottom left of the post that you wish to reports.
II. The Report feature is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

d. Any reports of in-game violations should be directed to the appropriate board.

4. Images

a. Images must be hosted remotely as we do not allow direct uploads to these forums.
b. Images must adhere to all Community Guidelines
c. Images found in violation of the Community Guidelines will be deleted
d. Please, for the sake of our users without broadband, do not post large images or quote images in replies.
I. Be considerate and mark image-heavy threads with a warning in the topic title.

a. Animated images are not allowed in either the avatar or signature areas.
b. All images placed in the avatar or signature areas must adhere to the community guidelines.

5. Personal Information

a. Do not post personal information including, but not limited to:
I. Full name
II. Home Address
III. Email addresses
IV. Telephone numbers
b. All personal information seen by a moderator or admin will be removed

6. Bypassing Moderation/Filters

a. Not heeding, or ignoring, admin/moderator requests or warnings will lead to actions against your forum account.
b. Reopening topics closed by a moderator will lead to actions against your forum account.
c. Any attempt to deliberately circumvent the world filter will lead to actions against your forum account.
I. This includes the use of alternate letters or symbols, abbreviations, punctuation, ASCII text, images, or other methods to convey the meaning of the filtered content.
d. If deemed necessary by MonsterMMORPG forum staff, Community members found responsible for offensive posting or attempts to circumvent the Community Guidelines may be suspended or permanently banned.
I. Any attempts to circumvent a suspension or ban by posting from another account, or having someone else post on your behalf will result in further disciplinary action for all parties involved.

7. The Moderator Team

a. Moderators are to be respected at all times. Even if they are "outside of their jurisdiction", they are still distinguished forum users and disrespect towards them will not be tolerated.
I. If you feel that a moderator is acting inappropriately, do not make posts about it, or attempt to take justice into your own hand. PM the appropriate community liaison (CeFurkan) and he will take the appropriate actions.
b. Backseat Moderation:
I. Do not expect an instantaneous response from the moderators. Moderating the forums is not their entire life. Report a topic once, and wait for a moderator's action. If 24 hours have passed from your original report and you feel that it has not been taken care of, you may report the post/topic again.

8. Account Penalties

a. The forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate, which includes, but is not limited to, failure to abide by the Community Guidelines.
b. If a player is found to have engaged in inappropriate behavior or violated the Community Guidelines, they will receive one or more Account Penalties against their forum and/or game account including:
I. Be given a warning.
1. Each warning will raise the user's warning level 5%-10%. When a user's warning level reaches 100%, they will automatically be banned.
II. Having a "Moderator Preview" requirement temporarily or permanently attached to their forum account
1. This will cause all new posts created by the forum account holder to be invisible to the general community until individually approved by a forum moderator.
III. Be temporarily suspended from the forum.
IV. Be permanently banned from the forum.
c. Depending on the severity of the infraction, MonsterMMORPG reserves the right to block access to the forums for any length of time up to and including account closure.
d. If your account is suspended under these circumstances, you may lose access to your forum account for the duration of the suspension and/or the balance of any prepaid period, without any refund.
e. Repeated, or severe, violations of the Community Guidelines will result in a permanent banning from the forums.
f. MonsterMMORPG reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.

A mention of our Community's bad word filter/censor:

While certain words may not be offensive to you, please be considerate of the fact that those same words may have a completely different meaning and effect on someone else, or could be used in a harmful or hateful manner. Additionally, words that are primarily used to belittle, humiliate, defame, threaten, cause embarrassment, are sexual, suggestive in nature, vulgar, obscene, graphic, profane, defamatory, abusive, hateful, bigoted, or otherwise offensive, may also be added to our bad word filter on an on-going basis as they are seen to be used in a negative manner. We will strive to err on the side of caution and consideration when it comes to the inclusion of words into our bad word filter.

Important Announcements

SCAMMER ALERT

A user has been sending various scam PMs to a number of members on these forums. These PMs link the receivers to a website closely resembling the forums, but this website infact logs the information put in so that the owner can steal said members' MonsterMMORPG accounts.

Please remember not to enter your login information to a website resembling these forums unless the url begins with https://forum.monstermmorpg.com

If you receive one of these PMs, please take a screenshot of it, and send a link to this screenshot to any active forum moderator. They will take the appropriate actions.

Moderator Note: This list will be updated soon with more informations, until then make sure you read and remember the informations written above.

The informations written in this thread have been created by experts and just copyed, completed and posted in the MonsterMMORPG forums by the moderator team. The authors deserve full credits, however, we reserve the rights for the informations written in the thread!

Thank you for cooperation,
MonsterMMORPG Staff Crew

Nowhere in the Rules does it state "You must have more than one word in each post"

Nowhere.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 09:16 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-07-02, 10:16 AM)rock gyo Wrote: Thank you for reading the MonsterMMORPG Community Guidelines!

Use of and participation in MonsterMMORPG website and forums are bound by MonsterMMORPG Terms of Use.

Posting in these forums is a privilege which may be revoked at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators and/or administrators.

MonsterMMORPG reserves the right to remove any content that they feel does not adhere to the spirit of the game and/or the forums.

Please follow the MonsterMMORPG Community Guidelines when participating in our Community. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent banning from the MonsterMMORPG forums.

It is up to each one of us to make this Community worth being in! It's like recycling; everyone can do their part. Always strive to be helpful, polite, interested and engaging.

Tips - these are not rules, but merely guidelines to keep you from being ignored:

a. Use the search feature, found in the upper right quadrant of each forum page, to find information on a topic before you post a question. Your fellow community members will greatly appreciate this effort.
b. Newly created duplicate topics of posts may be merged, by the forum moderators, into pre-existing topics covering the same subject matter.
c. Consider posting an introduction of yourself in the Introductions thread - it's a great way to get started and meet other forumites!
d. When you create a new topic, be descriptive in the title. Naming your topic "help!" or "omg..." will not get you as much help as "I am unable to do 'x'" right off the back.

Community Guidelines:

In general, you may post any on-topic material, as relates to MonsterMMORPG, in the relevant forums, written in a courteous and respectful manner.

1. Respectful Conduct

a. Make a habit of two things - to help, or at least to do no harm.
b. Do not type in all caps, as that is generally considered yelling.
c. Do not bring in-game disputes or drama to the forums
d. Do not post nonconstructive comments about Community members, MonsterMMORPG, MonsterMMORPG Founder, or other MonsterMMORPG game titles.
f. Please post only in the language our forum is running - English.

2. General

a. Stay on topic
I. Post content relevant to the forum you are posting in.
II. Do not cross-link to content not relevant to the subject at hand.
III. Topics or posts not relevant to the forum or thread they are located in may be moved or have content deleted.

b. Do not spam or troll
I. This includes:
1.Creating multiple topics or posts on the same subject in one or more forums boards.
2.Excessively communicating the same or similar phrases or gibberish.
3.Posting posts not adding content to the discussion at hand (+1, lol, etc).
If you wish to state that you agree with a previously made statement, please don't just post '+1', but post reasoning as to why you agree with that statement, or make some elaboration upon it.
II. Posting with the intent to cause unrest in the Community.
Due to conflicting reports of community deaths, RIP threads are not allowed unless created by Admins or Moderators.

c. Petitions are not allowed. If you would like to see a change made to a game, please post a well-thought out topic in the appropriate suggestions and ideas forum.

d. Read stickied topics and FAQs. They were created to help the users and/or contain vital information, and there's a decent chance that there is a solution for your issue in one.

e.Do not advertise or promote any non-MonsterMMORPG content unless the subforum you are posting in was created for that purpose.
This includes, but is not limited to any non-MonsterMMORPG related businesses, organizations, websites, or forums.

f. Do not post any content discussing disciplinary actions taken against a Community Member, in-game character or clan issues.
I. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Account or billing issues
2. 3rd party tool abuse issues
3. Discipline received by MonsterMMORPG staff

g. Do not post any content discussing chat logs, forum private messages, and/or email correspondence with MonsterMMORPG staff.

h. Do not copy paste content into your posts. If you have a phrase, or would like your name to appear at the end of all your posts, please use the signature area.

3. Inappropriate content

a. Inappropriate content will not be tolerated and will be deleted.
I.This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Images, words, statements, usernames, signatures, or links that are, or refer to, sexual, drugs, vulgar, obscene, graphic, profane, defamatory, abusive, hateful, bigoted, violent, threatening, or otherwise offensive subject matter
2. Thinly-veiled obscenities (using alternate letters/symbols)
3. Flaming, harassment, or verbal attaches intended to belittle, humiliate, defame, threaten, or cause embarrassment to another Community Member, MonsterMMORPG, MonsterMMORPG Founder, or any of the MonsterMMORPG game titles.

b. Material, or links to sites, advocating or discussing illegal activities, both online or offline including, but not limited to
I. Cheats
II. Hacks
III. Trojan horses
IV. Viruses
V. Malicious programs
VI. Abusing illegal drugs
VII. Or content that violates the Terms of Use

c. If you would like to report any posts within the MonsterMMORPG forums to a moderator, please use the "Report" feature within the forums.
I. The Report button is labeled "! REPORT" and can be found at the bottom left of the post that you wish to reports.
II. The Report feature is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

d. Any reports of in-game violations should be directed to the appropriate board.

4. Images

a. Images must be hosted remotely as we do not allow direct uploads to these forums.
b. Images must adhere to all Community Guidelines
c. Images found in violation of the Community Guidelines will be deleted
d. Please, for the sake of our users without broadband, do not post large images or quote images in replies.
I. Be considerate and mark image-heavy threads with a warning in the topic title.

a. Animated images are not allowed in either the avatar or signature areas.
b. All images placed in the avatar or signature areas must adhere to the community guidelines.

5. Personal Information

a. Do not post personal information including, but not limited to:
I. Full name
II. Home Address
III. Email addresses
IV. Telephone numbers
b. All personal information seen by a moderator or admin will be removed

6. Bypassing Moderation/Filters

a. Not heeding, or ignoring, admin/moderator requests or warnings will lead to actions against your forum account.
b. Reopening topics closed by a moderator will lead to actions against your forum account.
c. Any attempt to deliberately circumvent the world filter will lead to actions against your forum account.
I. This includes the use of alternate letters or symbols, abbreviations, punctuation, ASCII text, images, or other methods to convey the meaning of the filtered content.
d. If deemed necessary by MonsterMMORPG forum staff, Community members found responsible for offensive posting or attempts to circumvent the Community Guidelines may be suspended or permanently banned.
I. Any attempts to circumvent a suspension or ban by posting from another account, or having someone else post on your behalf will result in further disciplinary action for all parties involved.

7. The Moderator Team

a. Moderators are to be respected at all times. Even if they are "outside of their jurisdiction", they are still distinguished forum users and disrespect towards them will not be tolerated.
I. If you feel that a moderator is acting inappropriately, do not make posts about it, or attempt to take justice into your own hand. PM the appropriate community liaison (CeFurkan) and he will take the appropriate actions.
b. Backseat Moderation:
I. Do not expect an instantaneous response from the moderators. Moderating the forums is not their entire life. Report a topic once, and wait for a moderator's action. If 24 hours have passed from your original report and you feel that it has not been taken care of, you may report the post/topic again.

8. Account Penalties

a. The forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate, which includes, but is not limited to, failure to abide by the Community Guidelines.
b. If a player is found to have engaged in inappropriate behavior or violated the Community Guidelines, they will receive one or more Account Penalties against their forum and/or game account including:
I. Be given a warning.
1. Each warning will raise the user's warning level 5%-10%. When a user's warning level reaches 100%, they will automatically be banned.
II. Having a "Moderator Preview" requirement temporarily or permanently attached to their forum account
1. This will cause all new posts created by the forum account holder to be invisible to the general community until individually approved by a forum moderator.
III. Be temporarily suspended from the forum.
IV. Be permanently banned from the forum.
c. Depending on the severity of the infraction, MonsterMMORPG reserves the right to block access to the forums for any length of time up to and including account closure.
d. If your account is suspended under these circumstances, you may lose access to your forum account for the duration of the suspension and/or the balance of any prepaid period, without any refund.
e. Repeated, or severe, violations of the Community Guidelines will result in a permanent banning from the forums.
f. MonsterMMORPG reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.

A mention of our Community's bad word filter/censor:

While certain words may not be offensive to you, please be considerate of the fact that those same words may have a completely different meaning and effect on someone else, or could be used in a harmful or hateful manner. Additionally, words that are primarily used to belittle, humiliate, defame, threaten, cause embarrassment, are sexual, suggestive in nature, vulgar, obscene, graphic, profane, defamatory, abusive, hateful, bigoted, or otherwise offensive, may also be added to our bad word filter on an on-going basis as they are seen to be used in a negative manner. We will strive to err on the side of caution and consideration when it comes to the inclusion of words into our bad word filter.

Important Announcements

SCAMMER ALERT

A user has been sending various scam PMs to a number of members on these forums. These PMs link the receivers to a website closely resembling the forums, but this website infact logs the information put in so that the owner can steal said members' MonsterMMORPG accounts.

Please remember not to enter your login information to a website resembling these forums unless the url begins with https://forum.monstermmorpg.com

If you receive one of these PMs, please take a screenshot of it, and send a link to this screenshot to any active forum moderator. They will take the appropriate actions.

Moderator Note: This list will be updated soon with more informations, until then make sure you read and remember the informations written above.

The informations written in this thread have been created by experts and just copyed, completed and posted in the MonsterMMORPG forums by the moderator team. The authors deserve full credits, however, we reserve the rights for the informations written in the thread!

Thank you for cooperation,
MonsterMMORPG Staff Crew

Nowhere in the Rules does it state "You must have more than one word in each post"

Nowhere.

But you can only post logical post.

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Why did you.. quote the whole thing?

@Nitz, I thought you meant the ones that CeFurkan posted. That's what I was referring to.
Cefurkan posted on the forum rules on to your post logical.

You're welcome.

(2011-07-12, 09:40 PM)Ghost Wrote: Cefurkan posted on the forum rules on to your post logical.

No he didn't, that post didn't make sense, but i cannot deem it illogical, because no one was given that position in the forum rules.
CeFurkan Wrote:
i remember he stated that we can only post logical post on certain topics, but whatever :/ i dont know why you brought it up on a topic regarding teams.

You're welcome.

I'm going to delete your posts and maybe lock this. Just to give you a chance right now, delete your own posts.
teams what happened?
move this to clans and teamwork =] It Team Tourney that starts in beta
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...League-TCL
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless