Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Mist & Purple Hearts: Part 1
Flying across the Atlantic Ocean, task force 1067 of the Marines zoomed across the night sky. Orders from the President himself to take a look at a small island that may have weapons of mass destruction hidden within. Hearts pumping, hands shakeing, the team was dropped off at the shore; eyes open; breath quiet... advanceing into the shadowy forest they loaded their weapons and switched to their thermal gear. The night was quiet, as though nothing was their...continuing on, they all stopped, something was in the bushes, following them. The thermal scope saw a image the shape of a large wolf standing on two feet. The yellow eyes glared at the squad, one marine shot his rifle and out jumpped with wicked beast, eyes raging mouth foaming it jumpped on to one of the marines, fighting as he might the beast carried him away in his mouth deep into the forest.

"what was that!?" Yelled a marine.
"i dont know but we have to get him back!" yelled the other.

Just as that was said another marine shouted, something pulled his ankel and he was dragged into the forest, as his scream stopped the only two left stayed back to back. Reloading thier rifles and kissing the crosses on their necks the men stood thier ground.

"MARINES FOREVER! OOHRAH!" They yelled.

Just then the beasts appeared and the marines fired thier guns at the beast, with little effect one marine was picked up and thrown across the floor, now all that was left was one. On his intercom he yelled,

"This is sergant first class Alex M- *fuzz* I was stationed on a islan- *fuzz* many miles away from east Asia, im the last of my platoon alive- *fuzz* Monster like creatures are attacking us! Send hel-*fuzz* - transmission ended-

~to be continued :'D i was just bored, this one i will not stop on xD
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Umm... Is this about monster mmo or no?
nope, i got bored and my brother graduated from marine bootcamp so i just wrote it based off him sort of Tongue
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
EHhhh ok
Well this is'nt game related... so i think this falls under 'Off-topic'......
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Hmm this sounds like medal of honor 4 sum reason. just saying
Moved to Fanfiction
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
You can't post these kinds of mini-stories here anyway. This is just a first and we'll let it pass.

Next time, take the fanfiction link that Nitz posted and if you want stories, post them there.

And let it be known, Try to stick to Monstermmo related stories unless the topic has an alternate purpose.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]