Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rank 1 in both games
Now I hold another legendary record of being Rank 1 in both cefurkan games. 

The username in pokemonpets is mailmeharry2008 
The username there in monstermmorpg is jecklin, (may rename in future) [Image: biggrin.gif]

And i got rank 1 in m3o in just a month which is a cool record itself lolz [Image: biggrin.gif]

So I have got nothing more except Seveth gen of Pokemons filling dex and shiny dex and msl dex in pokemonpets.

PS - All credits to real jecklin for teaching me m3o basics and allowing me to use his account...
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
wow!!!
thanks bro Big Grin
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
0.0 and there also a jecklin that's rank third. I thought that was you but dunno might be
(2017-01-20, 06:33 AM)hey2021 Wrote: 0.0 and there also a jecklin that's rank third. I thought that was you but dunno might be

lol he quit the game the account with the name "jecklin" is same account but different user