Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANK REWARD SUGGESTION
I know that alot of people don't respect the "rank" within the game mainly because that it gives nothing but a number next to your name and is easily obtained through beating the Gym Arenas.

I have an idea that could give having a high ranking will be beneficial and that would be Monster Tickets and will explain how it will work below.

Each Rank and group of rankings will give a reward.  The reward will be passed out 2 hours before reset giving players the ability to raise their rank without another player cutting them off etc. Reward will consist of Monster Tickets / Gold / x1 counter in Daily reward.

Rank 1 : x2 Giga-Legend Monster Ticket, 1,000,000 GOLD, 1x Giga-Legend Daily Reward Counter.
Rank 2 : x2 Giga-Zenith Monster Ticket, 750,000 GOLD, 1x Giga-Zenith Daily Reward Counter
Rank 3 : x1 Giga-Zenith Monster Ticket , 500,000 GOLD, 1x Giga-Zenith Daily Reward Counter
Rank 4-10 : x2 Ancient Monster Ticket, 250,00 GOLD, 1x Ancient Daily Reward Counter
Rank 11-25 : x2 Ancient Monster Ticket, 250,000 GOLD, 1x Ancient Daily Reward Counter
Rank 26-100 : x2 Legendary Monster Ticket, 100,000 GOLD, 1x Legendary Daily Reward Counter
Rank 101-500 : x1 Legendary Monster Ticket, 75,000 GOLD, 1x Legendary Daily Reward Counter
Rank 501-999 : x1 Zenith Monster Ticket , 50,000 GOLD, 1x Zenith Daily Reward Counter

Monster Tickets can be basically tickets you collect and once you have a set amount, you can trade them in for the Monster that is available that day which gives a different monster every 8 hours.

100 Tickets for Giga-L
100 Tickets for Giga-Z
80 Tickets for Ancients
60 Tickets for Legendary
30 Tickets for Zenith

Even if you have 28 Giga Z tickets and 70 Anient tickets .. you can not claim anything unless you have the total of the matching Tickets.

The Gold I can see being abused with alts but I am sure you can set this ranking reward to IP restrictions only like you do with Daily. 

Hope this idea helps in giving some thoughts of the possibilities you can do. Tickets can not be transfered! ... < need to make sure this is implemented to stop cheating.
[Image: annie_signature__by_lokos1-d74359g.png]
I'm rank 1 and I don't feel the need of being rewarded for my rank. I also don't care if anyone respects the number next to my name, may seem easy to get but even with me being inactive and playing PP instead for almost three months I'm still not in danger of losing my rank anytime soon.
The daily reward system already rewards players for being active which is good since not all players care about rank but do play the game. The no run feature made hunting super easy, arena leader manual reset made farming gold and exp easier. Honstely the game is ten times easier than it was my first year of playing. I see no need to give more rewards to players that barely have to work hard for anything to begin with.
(2015-11-07, 03:46 PM)minordaddy Wrote: I'm rank 1 and I don't feel the need of being rewarded for my rank. I also don't care if anyone respects the number next to my name, may seem easy to get but even with me being inactive and playing PP instead for almost three months I'm still not in danger of losing my rank anytime soon.
The daily reward system already rewards players for being active which is good since not all players care about rank but do play the game. The no run feature made hunting super easy, arena leader manual reset made farming gold and exp easier. Honstely the game is ten times easier than it was my first year of playing. I see no need to give more rewards to players that barely have to work hard for anything to begin with.

Well this idea isn't really directed at rewarding people for just holding their rank at all, it's about driving people who are low ranks to push themselves to get to higher ranks for better rewards and other people who have decently high ranks to fight even higher ranks. Not only does this help lower ranking players get where they want to be to progress in the game, it also gives people a drive to push harder at getting a higher rank which means more invested into the game, and with more time invested more likely for them to tell others about the game to get them involved as well.
[Image: annie_signature__by_lokos1-d74359g.png]
Rank neither is nor should ever play a major role.
Even with players getting kicked out after 7days, top 10would be dominated within a day with old players logging in.
I agree on the fact, that getting stuff is already far too easy.
The idea overall is nice, yet rewarding the highest ranked player the most, will only largen the gap even more.
Basically it's a nice idea, but imo there Should be other ways to make players stay or play.
I never, not once played actually for rank, still ended within top 12, so that's why there actually isn't even any reward needed.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
currently rank system benefits who are the oldest

so giving out rewards doesn't make much sense

but hopefully if i can make elo system, that time monthly competitions and rewards can make sense
(2015-11-07, 05:27 AM)tentwenty Wrote: I know that alot of people don't respect the "rank" within the game mainly because that it gives nothing but a number next to your name and is easily obtained through beating the Gym Arenas.

I have an idea that could give having a high ranking will be beneficial and that would be Monster Tickets and will explain how it will work below.

Each Rank and group of rankings will give a reward.  The reward will be passed out 2 hours before reset giving players the ability to raise their rank without another player cutting them off etc. Reward will consist of Monster Tickets / Gold / x1 counter in Daily reward.

Rank 1 : x2 Giga-Legend Monster Ticket, 1,000,000 GOLD, 1x Giga-Legend Daily Reward Counter.
Rank 2 : x2 Giga-Zenith Monster Ticket, 750,000 GOLD, 1x Giga-Zenith Daily Reward Counter
Rank 3 : x1 Giga-Zenith Monster Ticket , 500,000 GOLD, 1x Giga-Zenith Daily Reward Counter
Rank 4-10 : x2 Ancient Monster Ticket, 250,00 GOLD, 1x Ancient Daily Reward Counter
Rank 11-25 : x2 Ancient Monster Ticket, 250,000 GOLD, 1x Ancient Daily Reward Counter
Rank 26-100 : x2 Legendary Monster Ticket, 100,000 GOLD, 1x Legendary Daily Reward Counter
Rank 101-500 : x1 Legendary Monster Ticket, 75,000 GOLD, 1x Legendary Daily Reward Counter
Rank 501-999 : x1 Zenith Monster Ticket , 50,000 GOLD, 1x Zenith Daily Reward Counter

Monster Tickets can be basically tickets you collect and once you have a set amount, you can trade them in for the Monster that is available that day which gives a different monster every 8 hours.

100 Tickets for Giga-L
100 Tickets for Giga-Z
80 Tickets for Ancients
60 Tickets for Legendary
30 Tickets for Zenith

Even if you have 28 Giga Z tickets and 70 Anient tickets .. you can not claim anything unless you have the total of the matching Tickets.

The Gold I can see being abused with alts but I am sure you can set this ranking reward to IP restrictions only like you do with Daily. 

Hope this idea helps in giving some thoughts of the possibilities you can do. Tickets can not be transfered! ... < need to make sure this is implemented to stop cheating.
That's an interesting idea to give more value to player rankings in the game. It could definitely motivate players to strive for higher ranks and work towards collecting more Monster Tickets
Thanks for sharing.