Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attractive player item is often used to hunt monsters, and the horrifying player is a useful item for keeping away monsters. Both of these items have to be refreshed every 100 steps. In order to refresh these items, a player must go into their bags, find it, and use it. This is a quite inconvenient.

This problem has a simple solution. What if, like the nets, the attractive player and horrifying player could be put into the toolbar on the bottom?

Here is a picture. The red box indicates a place the items could go for easy access.
[Image: 2a8jer6.jpg]
As I already told in chat (also gave the idea of making it a thread on the forum so people would at least think about it) I support
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Wasnt this the case in earlier versions?
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
Well I never used the player items during v1, so I don't remember. It would be nice to have them there though.
Microscopes also play a pivotal role in environmental science and ecology by allowing researchers to study microorganisms and pollutants at a granular level. For example, microscopes enable the analysis of water samples to detect harmful bacteria, algae blooms, and other contaminants that can impact ecosystems and public health for https://microscopeforkids.co/collections...e-for-kids. This level of scrutiny is essential for monitoring environmental changes and assessing the impact of human activities on natural habitats. By understanding these microscopic elements, scientists can develop strategies to mitigate pollution, protect wildlife, and manage natural resources more effectively.