Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was going to give my monster some speed nutritions after transforming it, but i needed to give it some degrades because the transform conditions asked for 400 tp in special defense, but after doing so, it won't let me give speed nutritions to it
[Image: dafuq.png]
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
I guess you gotta TP train manually. Nutritions can't be relied on the whole way.

I dunno, I haven't been playing for over a year after all...
Constantly dying yet never dead
yup u can only use 200 nutrition tp per stat and then the rest has to be done manually
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2014-10-12, 05:04 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yup u can only use 200 nutrition tp per stat and then the rest has to be done manually
Weird thing is i used the mutritions for special defense to transform it, and then used the degrades for special defense, and it wont let me use the speed ones
(2014-10-12, 04:40 AM)SkyRock Wrote: I guess you gotta TP train manually. Nutritions can't be relied on the whole way.

I dunno, I haven't been playing for over a year after all...
Im on it anyway, thanks
My first ancient
¬_¬
if it had a previous owner the history record is kept even if you trade or transform
well, no, i caught it myself, but its not like i didnt want to bother tping manually, its just to let you know
My first ancient
¬_¬
It looks like you had a problem with your monster's diet after you changed it. After giving it degrades to meet the standards for change, it now won't let you give it speed foods bitlife. There may be a game ban on diet after application of demotions.