• 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Special Monster Images
(2011-12-07, 11:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-07, 11:11 PM)Deidara Wrote: If we ever do get more maps as so another region, will the monsters be changed into different maps or added to those?
my plan is hiring a professional and get him done several times bigger of current map and all of the previous maps will be removed. so monsters will be moved to that maps

this map will be totally new not related to current map
How come you aren't keeping the big map we have? It's good for beginners as a large beginner island.

It can be similar to how we used to have Kanto maps and Johto maps back in Craft.

Either way, I hope it comes out great Big Grin
(2011-12-07, 11:28 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-12-07, 11:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-07, 11:11 PM)Deidara Wrote: If we ever do get more maps as so another region, will the monsters be changed into different maps or added to those?
my plan is hiring a professional and get him done several times bigger of current map and all of the previous maps will be removed. so monsters will be moved to that maps

this map will be totally new not related to current map
How come you aren't keeping the big map we have? It's good for beginners as a large beginner island.

It can be similar to how we used to have Kanto maps and Johto maps back in Craft.

Either way, I hope it comes out great Big Grin
the current one quality is not good enough Big Grin

Furkan,

A) We should have our own unique classes, even if they're renamed but serve the same function as Pokemon Trainer classes. There's no reason not to, I can throw ideas around when I have time.

B) It's absolutely fantastic that we have all these artists working on Monsters, however now a massive issue presents itself: we will have thousands of Monsters... but no binding consistency. The style of the Monsters in your first post are so different from GK's and Animatic's that it looks like it's from a different game. Is there truly no concern for artistic consistency?
[Image: GgcM.png]
(2011-12-07, 11:42 PM)Raith Wrote: Furkan,

A) We should have our own unique classes, even if they're renamed but serve the same function as Pokemon Trainer classes. There's no reason not to, I can throw ideas around when I have time.

B) It's absolutely fantastic that we have all these artists working on Monsters, however now a massive issue presents itself: we will have thousands of Monsters... but no binding consistency. The style of the Monsters in your first post are so different from GK's and Animatic's that it looks like it's from a different game. Is there truly no concern for artistic consistency?

Yes we will have our own unique classes not the same as pokemon for trainers.
Well since i don't have huge revenue i can not pay huge fee to professional artists to get consistent style. So i have to use what i can get best Smile

But we can always replace the images with better quality if the artist decides to redraw.

awesome monster and i wants to do npcs school is out on friday and i can work for like 10 hours a day

you can also ask the current artists if you can have some one redraw their monsters to game quality and have consistency. Either way having different monster styles will make people want to catch at least one of each unique styles of monsters
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Well speaking of money, $5000 just to draw a good map? Did you resurrect Da Vinci? Lol.

Anyway, I just think throwing a bunch of mismatched artworks is just... for the lack of a better term, sloppy, and feel this game is capable of a much greater caliber of professionalism than using mismatched artwork styles. Unfortunately the only reasonable solution of maintaining consistency that I can think of is to keep the artists you already have and find people who can design Monsters like theirs. You don't appear to want to do that at all, so it seems there's nothing we can do.
[Image: GgcM.png]
OMG!!!! the style.. the monsters... im in love all over again i cant wait!!! and Raith although i see your point of view I mean these monsters are a huge upgrade and of course w/ due time i am positive there will be a consistency remember this is a beta still.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-12-07, 12:49 AM)Deidara Wrote: [Image: Water_Starter__Remake_by_Dark_absol_King.jpg]

Found it on DA, artist is Dark-Absol-King.

I can't find anyone else that can do something as amazing as Narsilion's.
Dark-Absol King is a really good Fakemon Maker. Watched for 4 months or so. Anyways all the new monsters CeFurkan posted, rated, and I can't wait.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I don't like that shark one as much as I like Garchomp <_< It's fail compared to Garchomp. My IMO.

And... Starters, Zeniths, and Legends are what most of the new monsters are gonna be from Narsilion. I hope the legends are epic!
New region, you say CeFurkan? Pentagon Valley call it Pentagon Valley this time less water more land so it contrasts to Averium Isles.
Another Idea, a large river runs through the center of Pentagon Valley and that river is connected to the ocean, the river is called Challenge Rapids, where there are many NPC's awaiting for battle.
(2011-12-08, 01:05 AM)Rain127 Wrote: New region, you say CeFurkan? Pentagon Valley call it Pentagon Valley this time less water more land so it contrasts to Averium Isles.
Another Idea, a large river runs through the center of Pentagon Valley and that river is connected to the ocean, the river is called Challenge Rapids, where there are many NPC's awaiting for battle.
New Region? Yes. Keeping the old map? No.

Suggestions? Not sure. Hired map artist? Not yet.
Old map..gone? Oh please No...I love Averium Isles..
too bad things always go when new things come along

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-08, 01:12 AM)Rain127 Wrote: Old map..gone? Oh please No...I love Averium Isles..
the new one will be hopefully a lot better so you won't miss it Big Grin
we will always miss what started all of this in the first place

Credits to SparrowHawk
*cue I'll Always remember You song from Pokémon*....Goodbye....Averium Isles....
lets enjoy it while it lasts since i doubt new region will come any time soon
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-12-08, 02:25 AM)Guider456 Wrote: lets enjoy it while it lasts since i doubt new region will come any time soon
this is correct. i can say best is like 6 months ^^

(2011-12-07, 07:26 PM)Deidara Wrote: Kunwar, that's Orboknown not Quanto lol

Also CeFurkan, who makes the maps?
i always got confused
Glad everyone likes the monsters so far. It's nice to know they are getting a positive review, lol.

I just made a forum account to read/reply to reviews of the new art anyway.. Big Grin back to the drawing board. ^^

narsilion.deviantart.com
(2011-12-08, 01:53 PM)Narsilion Wrote: Glad everyone likes the monsters so far. It's nice to know they are getting a positive review, lol.

I just made a forum account to read/reply to reviews of the new art anyway.. Big Grin back to the drawing board. ^^
welcome to the forum Smile

(2011-12-08, 01:53 PM)Narsilion Wrote: Glad everyone likes the monsters so far. It's nice to know they are getting a positive review, lol.

welcome to the site.your monsters are awesome.

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.

Welcome to the forum!!! Hope you like it here. You're work is purely amazing Big Grin

welcome Narsilion Smile you're style of drawing monsters is...amazing! can't wait to see more Tongue

A new starter has arrived. But before looking please rate us at these websites Smile

rate 1 : https://monster-mmorpg.browsergamez.com/
rate 2 : https://mmohuts.com/browser-games/monster-mmorpg

fighting : [Image: aaa10h.png] fighting / fire : [Image: bbb11.png] fighting / fire : [Image: ccc12.png]
narsilion you are truly an amazing artist

rated

Credits to SparrowHawk
did you guys see latest ones ? Big Grin
theyre ok...is the backround of the game gonna change becuz i just dont like those monsters right now
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i do likem and all...its just ...fire fighting seems kinda common with starters but i'm used to it
The water dragon one is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I can't wait until that one is in the game.
  • 4(current)