Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Monsters - Dragon Update (Jun.26.2014)
Hello everyone! The semester is over for now, I aced all my exams so finally I can do monsters again! The latest ones on the list are 3 dragons that needed a replacement.
869 - Dragoscorch
1507 - Sounvern
1465 - Arizox

Now, The first one I tried to make the monster a little more darker, since it's dark/dragon type. But since there are plenty red-black dragons I changed the color sceme a bit.
[Image: drasieger2_by_hegedusroberto-d7o022u.png]

With the second I was even more creative, I took a new concept to replace the orginal, as I made the wings the dominant part of the monster, instead of the arms, so it fits the flying/dragon type better I think.
[Image: dragance2_by_hegedusroberto-d7o0240.png]

And finally I rather unusual a bug/dragon. I finally could fulfill my promise to a grasshopper monster, My original plan had more buglike eyes like Mantisant, but that way the monster didn't reminded me of a dragon one bit, so I changed it to a sinked in eye thing that I mostly do on dragons and I felt like it did the trick. Tell me what you think!
[Image: draschect2_by_hegedusroberto-d7o023f.png]

Hope you like the new monsters! Do you like tha changes? What would've you changed? Tell me you opinion!

Greetings,
Robert Big Grin
awesome man.. love emSmile
they are so awesome
like the way they look
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
nice monsters
They're beautiful...maybe have the wings out on the grasshopper to make it seem more dragonlike
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Good art! 2nd one i love the most
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Dragance! DRAGANCE! *flails about*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack