Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Regions / Exploration
Heart 
Each pokemon game brought forth a new region to explore and discover, its a main element as to why the series has not only survived, but thrived. It kept the players interest, it also inspired new players to the game to go and explore the older titles, It enabled.
We currently only have but 1 region to explore, might I suggest 4 or 5 whole regions? Lets not forget that this is an MMORPG, the game may feel cluttered with people if we have but 1 region. This doesnt seem like much, especially as this game may have a huge following fan/playerbase in a few years time.

Heart Food for thought.
I know this might sound a little difficult...but would you mind doing a little research before posting an idea/suggestion? We already have a new region coming...to be added during the summer Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
^ True quanto but this current region might not stay. Therefore we will still have one
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Yes but CeFurkan did say that we will probably keep the old region Tongue
(2012-05-25, 12:29 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Yes but CeFurkan did say that we will probably keep the old region Tongue
Probably is never Surely
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
pfft the point is...cefurkan has already been informed that having more then one region would be a good idea...
meh AVERINIUM ISLES should stay!!! Big Grin
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I think the current region is really good tbf. We have enough Monsters to fill 4 or 5 different regions, when you put your mind to it the possabilities are nearly endless. Different shades of grassland for example for a darker atmosphere.
Sorry to bust your bubble.. It might've already been busted lol

Yea, we are currently getting 520 maps making up our newest region. The current maps we have might or might not stay in the game. If they do, they will be the second region also being stronger, hopefully.

CeFurkan, the boss, does plan on making this game big. He wants 10,000+ monsters lol. That's a lot. So, if we get that many monsters, we might get maybe 5+ regions.

The current monsters we have now are being updated appearance wise. Their mechanics (stats, move pools, abilities and such) are also being updated.

Ideas have been suggested a lot, so feel free to look through our suggestion section.

Have a pleasant day Smile
10,000+ monsters?? really??

(2012-05-25, 07:11 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Sorry to bust your bubble.. It might've already been busted lol

Yea, we are currently getting 520 maps making up our newest region. The current maps we have might or might not stay in the game. If they do, they will be the second region also being stronger, hopefully.

CeFurkan, the boss, does plan on making this game big. He wants 10,000+ monsters lol. That's a lot. So, if we get that many monsters, we might get maybe 5+ regions.

The current monsters we have now are being updated appearance wise. Their mechanics (stats, move pools, abilities and such) are also being updated.

Ideas have been suggested a lot, so feel free to look through our suggestion section.

Have a pleasant day Smile
Yup. 10,000 Big Grin

We only have 2 people capable of making monsters right now but they are redrawing the current ones to a better, destructive, non-cute look. We only have.. around 660 monsters so it's a long way to go!!
(2012-05-26, 10:11 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Yup. 10,000 Big Grin

We only have 2 people capable of making monsters right now but they are redrawing the current ones to a better, destructive, non-cute look. We only have.. around 660 monsters so it's a long way to go!!
I prefer the.. destructive look personally... 660 Monsters is enough that we have in the moment., off topic but any idea when the NPC/ai will be released?
(2012-05-27, 07:07 AM)Abarath Wrote:
(2012-05-26, 10:11 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Yup. 10,000 Big Grin

I prefer the.. destructive look personally... 660 Monsters is enough that we have in the moment., off topic but any idea when the NPC/ai will be released?
I agree with you on the epic redraws. To answer your off-topic question, NPCs should be added at the same time as the new regions.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
hey this is already 1 month ago
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]