Move Types:: Physical > Special > Status

[Image: blitz_lg_nosharp_by_uzl_2s-d9z8hmi.png]

Name :: Imperodile
Gender Ratio :: 50% Male/Female
Type :: Water/Fighting
Monster Rank :: Superior
Move Types:: Physical = Special > Status
[Image: this_is_stubs_by_uzl_2s-d9zl6y9.png]

VVV IN PROGRESS BELOW THIS LINE VVV                                                                      

Name :: Hydroxus
Gender Ratio :: 60% Male/40% Female
Type :: Dark/Water
Monster Rank :: Zenith
Move Types:: Physical > Special > Status
Art Status
[Image: blue_bar_50_done_by_altiz_studio-d65byvn.gif]

Giga Tigoid teaser!
[Image: xsgBTMS.png]
Name: ???
Type: Fire/Steel
Art Status
[Image: blue_bar_25_done_by_altiz_studio-d65byzj.gif]
SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome welcome to the team
Woo, finally back. I finally found a job so progress will be slow, but i'll be able to work on these when i have time off.
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2016-05-26, 01:50 AM)Motoko Wrote: Woo, finally back. I finally found a job so progress will be slow, but i'll be able to work on these when i have time off.

congrats

and awesome welcome back
Star 
Great job Smile  but i can't see Giga Tigoid teaser Huh
Very nice monsters! :) Tigoid looks really cool! Keep up the good work.
I'm back. Again.
I'm going to redo the art for Tigoid, I feel like I can do much better now than I did before. The design will remain the same, but the linework, shading, and general detail should be improved.
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2018-03-01, 10:38 AM)Motoko Wrote: I'm back. Again.
I'm going to redo the art for Tigoid, I feel like I can do much better now than I did before. The design will remain the same, but the linework, shading, and general detail should be improved.

Welcome back Motoko  Big Grin can you work on gega  Blush
Very nice monsters!
They look so beautiful, these monsters make me very excited, street fighter duel looking forward to your next works
I like fnf monsters. Your words have the power to transcend boundaries and unite people from all walks of life
With this Travis Kelce Chiefs White Hoodie, you can dress to impress. It's a touchdown with style! Extremely cozy and a crowd favorite. Ideal for those cool game evenings.