Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster art requests
Hello, nice to meet you all!

Over 2014 i illustrated some monster for this website, but due to the volume of real life errands and creative differences, i stopped.

Now i am opening a small request thread, basically just drop your monsters that you want me to work on, and i'll draw them, or revamp!
Your original design, in the game! Or maybe your unique banner.

But there's a few things that you will need to remember:
1. Your ideas, so monster will be yours to keep. 
2. If you want it to be included in the game, it's you and Cef's agreement.

Ideas are yours but my styling is kinda rigid, so there'll be a few things i can't draw as similar to your idea.
Here's a few of my work. Or visit my gallery at sinnelius.deviantart.com.

[Image: taichi_yagami_by_sinnelius-d82oac3.png]

[Image: rika_nonaka_by_sinnelius-d82o9q7.png]

[Image: mimi_tachikawa_by_sinnelius-d82o9to.png]

[Image: willis_by_sinnelius-d82o9sd.png]

[Image: ken_ichijouji_by_sinnelius-d82o9nr.png]

Waiting for your requests! Oh and i finish one a week at minimum. 

Please watch my gallery too, if you have deviantart. It is much appreciated.
Illuminyrm

Light, dragon

A streamlined dragon with ligh for wings and a yellowish, beige body with yellow crystals on his body. His arms and legs could be long and the fingers delicate, but powerful. In front of him could be a trainer with headphones on with dreadlocks in a hoodie and sweatpants with a monster box in one hand and his other hand in his pocket.

Oh. A brown trainer
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Hey you can use any of my monsters. You can find them in my thread(s).

p.s. PLEASE RE-DRAW SOME OF MINE
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2014-10-17, 08:25 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Illuminyrm

Light, dragon

A streamlined dragon with ligh for wings and a yellowish, beige body with yellow crystals on his body. His arms and legs could be long and the fingers delicate, but powerful. In front of him could be a trainer with headphones on with dreadlocks in a hoodie and sweatpants with a monster box in one hand and his other hand in his pocket.

Oh. A brown trainer

Very interesting! I hope i can portray the trainer right. Never been good with shady character.
(2014-10-23, 12:43 AM)flareshark08 Wrote: Hey you can use any of my monsters. You can find them in my thread(s).

p.s. PLEASE RE-DRAW SOME OF MINE

Please be more elaborate...i wouldn't want to pick one of your least favorite then.
Can you do rippereign and terroreign. And if you don't feel like doing them you could attempt FLARESHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
Whats up brochachoConfused
well latest designs are super awesome i have to say
(2014-10-17, 08:25 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Illuminyrm

Light, dragon

Oh. A brown trainer

Okay, this will be the first i do then...i hope you don't mind me adding background. Smile
good luck^^