Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so i was skimming through games and i noticed they had this thing called a MegaPhone,what it does is allow you to pick from 4 different colors(green,blue,red,yellow) and you type a message in it,then when you press enter its in bold letters of that color, ex. say i click the megaphone icon,and pick the color green,it would be like this: [megaphone picture]: Hey Everyone! then when you post it chat it would be like this: Hey Everyone ! <--it would be just like that,i was thinking-if it is possible- that we could have a Megaphone of our own,and the price be high like 100k-500k,anyone else think they would like this ?
BTW: the megaphone can only be used 1 time per item !
Supporters:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
mmm....I dont like this idea....
People would just be spamming in color. Even if the item is expensive
420 Blaze it Lol
I'm missing the point/advantage of having such an item...
(2012-08-08, 10:13 PM)Anduril Wrote: I'm missing the point/advantage of having such an item...
Yep. This too.
It has no practical use. At least calling people out in chat actually has a purpose....this is absolutely meaningless ._.
420 Blaze it Lol
Yeah i agree with the torito and anduril.. but i would like to see a little bit more control over chat options.

I would like if we where given the ability to type in caps, just to show a little more emotion and emotes sometimes.
I realize that opens the door to people going overboard with the caps but the staff could just be given, if they havent already, the ability to block people
from the chat for awhile if they start to abuse the system.
(2012-08-08, 10:13 PM)Anduril Wrote: I'm missing the point/advantage of having such an item...
the point is so you can talk in different colors .-. more of a fun idea then productive

@Torito: if you cant spam without it,you cant spam with it...
then there would be no point in the colors of the username. (donators CMs GA's etc)
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
By any chance did u get the megaphone idea off of combat arms?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-08-09, 12:20 AM)Danny Wrote: By any chance did u get the megaphone idea off of combat arms?
nahh got it off of dbo, and @kame,not name color, word color
(2012-08-08, 10:22 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: Yeah i agree with the torito and anduril.. but i would like to see a little bit more control over chat options.

I would like if we where given the ability to type in caps, just to show a little more emotion and emotes sometimes.
I realize that opens the door to people going overboard with the caps but the staff could just be given, if they havent already, the ability to block people
having the caps would leave people spamming in caps lock... trust me, we had this on craft i think, and it is a reason it was removed
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-09, 03:08 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 10:22 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: Yeah i agree with the torito and anduril.. but i would like to see a little bit more control over chat options.

having the caps would leave people spamming in caps lock... trust me, we had this on craft i think, and it is a reason it was removed
he pretty much summed it up .-.
i know i read it. o-o still takes away from the name color. otherwise only we should be able to have a chat color option
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2012-08-09, 03:36 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: i know i read it. o-o still takes away from the name color. otherwise only we should be able to have a chat color option
.-. its just an idea to rid of gold in th community,it can be like an event
No thank you, I don't support. I would go blind by the color spamming.
(2012-08-11, 11:47 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: No thank you, I don't support. I would go blind by the color spamming.
Me too, I have poor eye sight .-.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-11, 11:47 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: No thank you, I don't support. I would go blind by the color spamming.
i agree.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]