Poll: Sound good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sounds nice
50.00%
Maybe later
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This may sound like a weird suggestion...but what if we have a kill-a-thon battleground?
I mean, what if, during certain times of the day, a special map is activated in which all players may participate. The monsters we face on this map would be kill-only; in other words, we would not be able to catch any monsters that we can find. On the map, we get random awards for killing certain monsters, like if you kill an ancient, you get an ultimate box or such like, and if you kill a regular, you get a minor potion, and the gold reward also fluctuates. The monsters on the map can be fixed, or vary day to day...(long explanation?) Big Grin

Only the victories would count, and if we get a kill streak, we get a certain stockpile of items (potions, boxes,etc.)

share your thoughts, please!
(2013-01-21, 09:26 PM)Viperianw Wrote: This may sound like a weird suggestion...but what if we have a kill-a-thon battleground?
I mean, what if, during certain times of the day, a special map is activated in which all players may participate. The monsters we face on this map would be kill-only; in other words, we would not be able to catch any monsters that we can find. On the map, we get random awards for killing certain monsters, like if you kill an ancient, you get an ultimate box or such like, and if you kill a regular, you get a minor potion, and the gold reward also fluctuates. The monsters on the map can be fixed, or vary day to day...(long explanation?) Big Grin

Only the victories would count, and if we get a kill streak, we get a certain stockpile of items (potions, boxes,etc.)

share your thoughts, please!
No one would willingly kill an Ancient if they had the opportunity to catch it.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
kill only, knost >.>
I like the suggestion,but it would take alot of work setting that up.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]