Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » In-Game Suggestions » Keeping a portion of your work in beta version [SUGGESTION]
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping a portion of your work in beta version [SUGGESTION]
Alright I don't know if this is going to happen or not but first I'd like to suggest and debate with you, the community, this idea before I notify CeFurkan (idk if he will agree with me though . .).

I suggest when the beta version starts, we should be able to choose 1 or 2 monsters we had in Alpha which we should be allowed to 'take with us' in the real version.

I'm suggesting this because this would be the best 'reward' for us, the old-school players of this game, who participated and helped the server in bugfixing everything and reporting problems which brought us a better gameplay experience.

Supporters List (10):
~ ItsHowIRoll
~ Kelvice
~ Pein
~ Metaknight
~ Dark.Zero
~ Deidara
~ Lamb
~ Ghost
~ Hello4321
~ Rain127
~
~

What do you think guys? Feedbacks please!
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Definate Supporter....i'd only say one monster though... even though that 2 is better some people are still having a top 100 prize...but stilll...only a suggestion
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Well, I like the idea, and it would be cool to bring just a few of the monsters we have been with through the whole Alpha Gameplay, so I am a definite supporter Smile
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3759&d=1310709176]
i think only 1.....maybe 2........
i support this but only one monster
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
For me, I personally agree with 2, seeing as some people will not get top 100 reward.
(2011-07-15, 01:19 PM)Kelvice Wrote: For me, I personally agree with 2, seeing as some people will not get top 100 reward.

Because some people gave all their monsters away >.>
i agree i actually want 1 monster. but wouldn't it be weird u bring 1 monster with u and it is lvl 100 and everything is lvl 20? i don't get this discussion much
check pms kelv
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Lol I wasn't talking about me, I'm getting back in the top 25, I just wanted to give them away and start fresh.
I would say only 1 monster also the monster you take shouldn't be level 100 only about lvl 20-30. This means it will be hard not all people like the game to be easy
I'm sticking with 2...

meta check pms, forum and game
what about after u beat all gyms/e4/champ/ u get ur lvl 100 monster u get to pick from ur old accounts?
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Eh, take too long. How about we get them as soon as we get our starter in the game to lv100?
You said metas idea....theif >.> lol jk dark.
i'll say lv 100 straight away.... no nonsense lol
i deleted it, i didnt read what meta typed.

I'd say level 30-50.
i agree with 100, or the same level you had it at in alpha
same lv same tp,uv,moves everything Big Grin
No, I think they should have no TPs, and have 40 UVs
Rock Gyo, I happily announce that you have Deidara's support on this. I would like to keep 2 monsters from Alpha that would partner with me on their journey to Beta.

Gilizar and Hydevil I love you guys ;-;
if it was 2 ... for me id choose ,my glamvas and roville
Thanks for supporting my idea guys. About the level, we also worked at it, that's the work we want to take with us, so either if it will be 1 monster, or 2 monsters, let them to be the level they currently are in Alpha.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
*sticks thumb up* yay for someone who unserstands me!
Yea we should just keep everything about the monsters we want to take the same.
I support this suggestion because it would, as stated by the OP, provide a "reward" which would be for those who helped in reporting bugs and other similar things. I think that removing all the Monsters you have and starting with absolutely nothing would be a bit saddening for those who worked so hard to train their Monsters to become powerful war machines.
So long as There is a reasonable XP limit, i.e. someone cannot bring two 8Million monsters, but can bring 3 4m Monsters. (XP limit 12 Million)

Despite my better judgement, I shall support your cause.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-07-15, 05:03 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: So long as There is a reasonable XP limit, i.e. someone cannot bring two 8Million monsters, but can bring 3 4m Monsters. (XP limit 12 Million)

no i'd rather just any 2 monsters..........

(2011-07-15, 05:03 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: So long as There is a reasonable XP limit, i.e. someone cannot bring two 8Million monsters, but can bring 3 4m Monsters. (XP limit 12 Million)

Why does there have to be an exp limit?

He said any monster.

What about thise who acctually got monsters like miroushon..... its 9.6m..... if there was an xp limit ppl would only get 1 ...
Then they will have taken an equal amount of work from beta into the new version. ;P
If other people bring in higher amounts of Animated that are easier to train, then they will have brought in equal work as well, according to the limit.