Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to change gender of Monsters
Information 
We have once again listened you and brought gender change feature

From now on you can change your Monsters' gender from Monster's details page

You can change gender unlimited times with no cost

If your Monster is genderless or single gender, you can not change gender of it
Cef, I tried to change this Monster's gender several times but nothing happened. It is not a genderless or single gender one, so I'm wondering why.
(2015-08-28, 03:06 PM)KealLegaxy Wrote: Cef, I tried to change this Monster's gender several times but nothing happened. It is not a genderless or single gender one, so I'm wondering why.

when you change gender it automatically updates gender and refresh page

what gender you want for him?
Shocked 
(2015-08-31, 06:31 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-08-28, 03:06 PM)KealLegaxy Wrote: Cef, I tried to change this Monster's gender several times but nothing happened. It is not a genderless or single gender one, so I'm wondering why.

I don't know what have happened. The day I posted it was female and now it's male Huh
(2015-09-03, 04:48 AM)KealLegaxy Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 06:31 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

I don't know what have happened. The day I posted it was female and now it's male Huh

well change again Big Grin

try different browser if doesnt work
Well every time I try and change my only babear's gender to male it updates the page and puts female.
 Can't Post link.
(2016-10-04, 02:24 AM)squeak897 Wrote: Well every time I try and change my only babear's gender to male it updates the page and puts female.
 Can't Post link.

yes there were an error ty for reporting

just fixed
Connect with other geometry dash lite players online, share tips, and celebrate achievements together.