Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grammar Nazi's Report thread
Rather than make 500 threads with small grammatical errors, I am making this thread as a place for us grammar Nazis to vent our spleen on the errors that exist in the game.

Just and FYI, i'm personally working on the moves. About 40% through them now.

So here is an error.

"No monster got catched to the thrown monster net. Try again! "

When you use any net.

Try this.

"Your net failed to catch any Monster. Try again!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/ShowRouteE...=2&MapId=1

"For seeing wild Monster list at this map please click here Palladium Town"
"For seeing wild Monster list at this map please click here Central Plains"
Occurs on both maps, Try this.

"For seeing the wild Monster list at this map please click here Central Plains."
"For seeing the wild Monster list at this map please click here Palladium Town."

You need to add a the in each one as well as a period.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
(2011-05-15, 12:03 AM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Rather than make 500 threads with small grammatical errors, I am making this thread as a place for us grammar Nazis to vent our spleen on the errors that exist in the game.

Just and FYI, i'm personally working on the moves. About 40% through them now.

So here is an error.

"No monster got catched to the thrown monster net. Try again! "

When you use any net.

Try this.

"Your net failed to catch any Monster. Try again!"

You could also try this

"No Monster was caught with the thrown monster net. Try Again!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/ShowRouteE...=2&MapId=1

"For seeing wild Monster list at this map please click here Palladium Town"
"For seeing wild Monster list at this map please click here Central Plains"
Occurs on both maps, Try this.

"For seeing the wild Monster list at this map please click here Central Plains."
"For seeing the wild Monster list at this map please click here Palladium Town."

You need to add a the in each one as well as a period.

[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
In this screenshot: https://prntscr.com/1vlh7

The 'We on YouTube' button should be changed to 'We Are on YouTube' instead.

And the 'Do PVP Battle' can be changed to 'Do A PVP Battle' to be precise.

Also for the Monster Player's description, it probably should be changed IMO.

Original one: By playing attractive song, monster player allow user to catch certain monsters at certain maps. Reusable.

Edited: By playing an attractive song, the Monster Player will allow users to catch certain monsters on certain maps. This item is reusable.

Monster Radar:

Original: Monster radar allow player to catch certain monsters at certain areas. Reusable

Edited: The Monster Radar allows users to catch certain monsters on certain maps. This item is reusable.

Bug Box

Original: Special monster catching box. If box thrown monster type is Bug catch rate is 3.5 otherwise 0.25

Edited: A special monster catching box. If the box is thrown at a monster and its type is Bug, the catch rate is 3.5. If the monster type is something else other than Bug, the catch rate is 0.25.

Bug Crystal

Original: Increase Bug Type Moves Base Power By 25%

Edited: Increases Bug-type moves' base power by 25%

Burning Weapon

Original: Holder gains ability to inflict burning by 10% chance at physical attacks

Edited: The holder gains the ability to have a 10% chance of inflicting a burn when using physical attacks.

Confusing Weapon

Original: Holder gains ability to inflict confusion by 10% chance at physical attacks

Edited: The holder gains the ability to have a 10% chance of inflicting confusion when using physical attacks

I'm currently going through the items stuff myself so... yeah.
I reported the Youtube button on chat like a few days ago. I guess he never changed it Lol.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Eh. It's here, so it'll be there until it's fixed.

Added a couple more corrections to the item descriptions in my post. More like word order, substitution, and the like. Feel free to point out if it doesn't make any sense in any way.
Dawn i sent you pm

also i can't fix image type errors like youtube myself since someone else are drawing them

but be patient
BUMP FOR USEFULNESS