Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gaming Consoles/Games
Wink 
Hmm... PS4 and Xbox One were out a week ago... how did i miss that? Anyway what shall i buy both, PS4 or Xbox? Now that's a hard question.
Good Luck finding it out! Confused Keep thinking i can see you...Dodgy
Look at me now kid.
It would be a waste to buy both, just buy one. It comes to personal preference.
I prefer Sony over Microsoft any day.

>.> PS4 is legit. I played it at my cousin's house.. gonna go play it again because it's legit ;-;
Especially in Call of Duty Ghosts where you get an awesome grenade kill and you can replay it over and over!!!! xD

Xbox One should die >.>
(2013-11-27, 04:41 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I prefer Sony over Microsoft any day.

>.> PS4 is legit. I played it at my cousin's house.. gonna go play it again because it's legit ;-;
Especially in Call of Duty Ghosts where you get an awesome grenade kill and you can replay it over and over!!!! xD

Xbox One should die >.>

Lol sparrow..and I agree sonny is better in all respectsSmile  I'd go Sony on the fact they don't charge for online alone lol
Ok... PS4 It is! Cool
Look at me now kid.
that call of duty ghosts i want it Blush
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
The only reason to get The One
The only reason
Is Halo
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I vote for the 3DS XL Tongue Fire Emblem + Mario. 'nuffsaid

But hm personally I am more a fan of the PlayStation franchise than Xbox... although, I tend to play Xbox more when I go to friend's places. Then again, I only own up to PS2 since I kinda fell off the console wagon (favour PC) Don't have any experience with the PS4/ Xbox One Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I've already got a 3DS and i'm not liking it THAT much... so no 3DS XL Sad
Look at me now kid.
PC gaming master race~   *chuckle*

Used to think having a high-end PC was super expensive, but consoles have gotten pricier while PC parts have gotten cheaper.

With backwards compatibility issues, I think you should get a PC.  Good gaming computer is only about $600 away.  Less if you can upgrade your current set-up.

If Sony and XBox didn't charge a fee for online gaming (...You know, on top of your internet bill) I'd pull for Microsoft.  The Playstation has kinda run its course.  :\
I got a razor pc Rolleyes
Look at me now kid.
AC on a computer would not be as enjoyable imo
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.