Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me what you think I can improve on here before I post this anywhere.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rated E for Epicness
Monsters stalk our world, Everything has been turned upside down!

But out of the mist emerges Monster masters!

We are the ones chosen to control the awesome power that these creatures possess.
[Image: 658Alaclipse.png]

We must all come together and bring this world back to humans.

Together, with our superior technology and Intelligence,

We can defeat the strongmen and women that control the Averium Isles

Join us now,

Capture Monsters Today,

Take the world back,

And become,

The ultimate Monster Master!

See the world from a bird's eye view!
[Image: 2va1rg5.png]

Look to the Videos here to learn how to play in a few short and simple steps!
VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2
VIDEO 3
FORUM VIDEO
(Thank you to Dark_Flamez For the videos)

Demand total control of the Top Trainers board!
[Image: 10r90uh.png]
(Can you top the best Masters in all the land?)

And remember,
[Image: 656Solord.png]
Solord Is Waiting!

But...
[Image: 657Lunardian.png]
Some of us are not...

Copyright "cefurkan", Monstermmorpg is a friendly game that is suitable for all ages. Artwork done by (), Coding done by (), and the game is moderated by ()

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
cool.10 on 10 by me.
Post Is fully updated and Now Ready for viewing. I may Resize the screenshots With Photoshop tonight If I have time.
CeFurkan Wrote:
its pretty neat.
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
Nice..It's a good Ad and it really sounds like the ads appearing at the sides of the game.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'm looking for errors, if you think anything needs approval before I send it to Cefurkan, Please tell me so that I don't look foolish before I present it Smile

EDIT; I am going to make pictures smaller.
CeFurkan Wrote:
i will release sample ad soon. the links and their anchor texts are the most important thing and then the images and videos etc
LOL nitz the beggining sounds Corny. When i see ads like those i ignor them >.>
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
nice job.you put some creative writing effort into it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-09-21, 04:45 AM)Ghost Wrote: LOL nitz the beggining sounds Corny. When i see ads like those i ignor them >.>
It may be corny but it's fit for kids Big Grin

Since Nitz said that stuff at the beginning, I would probably have him create a TV commercial lol
I actually could make an audio ad lol. I have a mic on my new computer, and it has lots of weird voices.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-09-21, 07:23 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I actually could make an audio ad lol. I have a mic on my new computer, and it has lots of weird voices.
I think that could come in handy with a youtube Ad before videos ya know?

Advertising could be better Tongue

But those losers need to chill out and stop disrespecting this place before even trying it. It's pretty decent and way better than all those easy and boring mmos.

This game would be more addictive it had music. I listen to music when i actually sit down to play, and get hooked for hours.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-09-21, 07:29 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: This game would be more addictive it had music. I listen to music when i actually sit down to play, and get hooked for hours.
We should have Orb or Lamb create some funky tunes pokemon-like almost for the game.

Some for different maps and what the maps attitude could be Tongue

Like.. Creepy = Graveyard Map
Silent Night LOL = Night map xD

Funky sunny day = Sunny funky map.

Funky is a funky word xDDDDD Tongue

Er, right dei.

I see that we agree, although... I might not have said funky, I would have said Cool, or else Vivid, evoking, or intense.

But uh, I see we are of similar mind on the subject.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-09-21, 07:33 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Er, right dei.

I see that we agree, although... I might not have said funky, I would have said Cool, or else Vivid, evoking, or intense.

But uh, I see we are of similar mind on the subject.
I didn't literally mean funky. It just moves with the groove Cool It goes with the flow.

so you want me to get instrumental tracks to lay over the maps?
(2011-09-21, 08:47 PM)orboknown Wrote: so you want me to get instrumental tracks to lay over the maps?
They have to be original.
CeFurkan Wrote:
then lamb would be better
(2011-09-22, 03:47 PM)orboknown Wrote: then lamb would be better
So... Am I going to get help or will I have to make it myself?

CeFurkan Wrote:
If lamb cant do it.
oh, great
Thanks for sharing
Playing Monster MMORPG with sas controller cable is like having a high-speed express lane for your gaming adventures. With the reliability and fast data transmission capabilities of SAS cables, you can ensure a seamless and uninterrupted gaming experience in the Monster MMORPG world. No lag, no downtime – just pure gaming excitement. It's the perfect combination for a top-tier gaming experience!
Perfect. I really like this ad. I think people will want to play right after seeing your ad!
Do you know what suika means? In Japanese, this word means watermelon, so the watermelon merge game was named suika game
Explore the fascinating world of Android apps and games with TechZAPK! We are a leading website specializing in detailed reviews, secure download links, and the latest news about the Android ecosystem. Join us to discover, stay updated on trends, and address any issues with your favorite apps. TechZAPK - Where Android experience becomes exciting and safe!
Money transfer companies are increasingly becoming integral to the gaming industry's ecosystem, offering solutions that go beyond mere financial transactions to significantly enhance the gaming experience for players worldwide. By facilitating instant, secure, and low-cost payments, these platforms enable gamers to seamlessly purchase in-game content, subscribe to services, and upgrade their gaming gear without the hassle of traditional payment barriers. This ease of transaction not only enriches the gameplay but also encourages the development of more immersive and interactive gaming environments. Furthermore, money transfer services are extending their influence by partnering with gaming platforms to provide support for gaming queries and community engagement. Through forums and customer support channels integrated within these payment platforms, gamers can access a wealth of information, from troubleshooting game-related issues to tips and strategies, fostering a more connected and informed gaming community. This symbiotic relationship between money transfer companies and the gaming sector is paving the way for innovative gaming technologies and enhanced player experiences.