Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galliant's Self-Pity Corner
Welcome 
my fellow disgraces to the hunters community

This is a thread where you can report about your failures and other stuff, that let's you think brought shame over yourself.

After i failed several times this week, i think it's cool to have a place where you can cry about how you dishonored your family's name Tongue

So let me start :

I was hunting Vesuverex for over 2 weeks, but during this time i'm pretty sure i ran from one.
What happened was : I wanted to write "apropos" in the chat, forgot however to click on it, so i pressed "a" and made a step left, but being still in the writing process the "pr"(-> "r" to run)
followed rather quick.
I could get so much as a glance on the monster's shilouhette, but on the map i was, only vesuverex would've fit to it, the coloring, the positioning, and the size.

ran from gigoliath / fendark / ryuu in 6 days 

Gigoliath, was discussing something in the german chat, didn't pay attention and ran :>

Fendark i was afk for several hours, came back found an alaclipse on my first step, was totally not thinking the ancient would appear, fendark caught me off guard and i ran :/

Ryuu, i was listening to some rammstein after returning from being afk, was pressing r to the rythm and .. yes you guessed right, i ran :|

Found it some hours later though Big Grin

And afterwards, i was writing a bit in the chat, bought items from the store to train it , and thought ... hmm before i switch my team out, i gonna go back through to grass.. guess what 
another ryuu, makes 3 ryuu encounters during one day
and you probably figured, i ran from that aswell.... so i found 3 ryuus and only caught one Sad

P.s.: You get a free "ooh" and for a little extra paying (just kidding) even an "i'm sorry" / " that sucks" / "i feel ya".

So feel free to post whatever fail makes you wanna get pity from the community.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Found 3 draus in 25k, ran from 2. The same night I ran from my first draus, I ran from sarcuda.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
thanks for sharing that ch.
as promised here is your :
oooh i'm sorry for you , that sucks 

Big Grin
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
The cotton sweatshirt and jeans combo can be adapted to different seasons. In colder weather and in warmer months opt for a lightweight sweatshirt japanese headband and ankle-length jeans.
If you don't have access to outdoor space, window boxes are an excellent option. Install window boxes on your Student housing apartment windowsills and plant colorful flowers or herbs to add curb appeal and a touch of nature to your space.
The pool areas are evolving into full-fledged outdoor living spaces with comfortable seating, dining areas, fire pits, and outdoor kitchens. Automation and Pool Deck Remodeling smart technology are making their way into commercial pool designs.
Pool areas are being transformed into full-fledged outdoor living rooms with comfortable seats. rainbow obby
Your post contains a wealth of helpful and in-depth information. If you want to unwind, go to the fireboy and watergirl website.
I had the same situation
nice work
Become a part of the TechZAPK community and explore the exciting world of Android apps and games. Our website is dedicated to providing detailed reviews, secure download links, and the latest Android news. Whether you want to discover new apps, stay updated on trends, or address any issues with your favorite apps, TechZAPK is the ideal destination. Explore now for an exhilarating and safe Android experience!