Thread Closed
  • 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Fantasy 7 Mafia-Game over! TIE GAME cuz of mod screw up
RULES
Fundamentals
1.Disputes with and private questions for me should be handled through PM or instant messaging. If you notice that I have made a simple mistake or if you have a simple question, please address them in the thread in bold.
2.Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are dead (unless, later, I tell you you're not). Dead players are not allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever. No
communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could
while you were alive.)
3.Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to
it in the game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to post all conversations in a quick topic. Copy paste instant messages. They're amusing. This includes hydra logs; any private
information remains private and must be paraphrased. I repeat, DO NOT COPY PASTE ANYTHING, including your own private hydra logs.
4.Editing your posts is not allowed.
5.I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
6.Personally attacking another player is not allowed.
7.You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or text (including color) in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). The same rules apply to hydra logs, masonries, and any other form of non-forum communication.
8a.Do not attempt to post generally unreadable or hidden text, as by changing the text color to match or resemble the page background. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. If a player in the game has issues with your text color, you must change it upon request regardless of the reason of said request. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
8b. You may not under any circumstances use this color green or this color red when posting.
9.You may not use ciphers, encryption, or similar techniques.
10.You must post in English when typing a post.
11. Assuming your role PM does not say otherwise, breaking any sort of posting restriction will result in a punishment of having a permanent vote on you, meaning you take one less to lynch. These punishments can never kill you alone, but one vote and many punishments can.These votes may or may not disappear at the end of a phase, depending on the mod's thoughts of you being a repeat offender. Do not break posting restrictions.
12. Hydras, if in the game, must post in their Hydra accounts. This is so other players can easily review their posting history. All mistakes will be dealt with via a punishment from the mod. All hydras must have the name of both players located in the bio information (location or custom title).
13. All the rules in this post are constant, but powers and statements by the mod in a role PM can trump them. If you feel the mod has told you something that conflicts with the rules above, please check with the
mod. He will always side with a private communication rather than these rules.
Voting and Lynching
1a.Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Inui.
1b. Do not hide your vote in the middle of a post; make an effort to put it outside of text to help me find them when I'm scanning through the thread.
2.To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Xyro.
3.No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
4.The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5.After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Twilight does not have a predetermined length.Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
6.There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase. Doing so will result in a punishment by the moderator for the following Day. There is a brief window that can be considered an acceptable accident, but
forgetting to check the thread before posting is not acceptable. Do not abuse this.

Activity and Deadline
1.You are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods over the course of the game (however many I think that is) will result in your punishment, replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill. There will be no replacements after D4 has started except in extreme circumstances; if the person can post on the forum they won't be replaced.
2.We will have strict day cycles set on 10-days in real life. The town must stay active and be willing to punish inactive players if they hope to succeed.
3.I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also
result in a change of deadline.
4.Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Should a Night last longer than 48 hours, this does not necessarily mean you have extra time to send in a Night action; this will be left up to the moderator's discretion, but do not expect your action to go through.
Special Notes

1a.There are no jesters in this game, but that doesn’t necessarily mean everyone’s win conditions are uniform!
2. Ties may be possible in certain circumstances. If this is the case, both factions will win unless otherwise stated in their role PM.
3.I would like to actively encourage everyone to pressure players that are inactive and punish them by lynching them if necessary. I will replace players that need to be replaced, but the town shouldn't let
that be an excuse to let players get away with staying quiet.
4.If you rely on flavor, you might get burned. Try to focus on information and player actions if you want to succeed. Not every role will make sense for their actions or alignment.

Player List:Alive
1Uncle Lung Fish
5Guider
6Rake
7Knost
8Staff Vidyasagar
11Quanto
12PCK

Dead Players
Dawn(Serial Killer, Indy)
Kameneshi(Mason Townie)
(Dark espeon, Town Jailer)
GK(town Doc)
The thread will remain open for awhile until i send out role pms and such. feel free to post pregame banter in the meanwhile
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Beginning of Day 1
blah blah blah...dont have much to say yet...game hasnt even started...anyways lets have a party Tongue *throws fists into the air*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
cmon yall he said we could talk...go ahead and talk Sad nvm im off for a bit
* begins to speak but quanto walks out the door leaving Kaveman standing alone *...... darn
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
feel free to banter and what not
Ex"i like your avatar pck so you must be town"
good luck everyone, etc
i should really get these last 5 pms out, but im being lazy. will have them done by monday afternoon

* stands in front of avatar picture examining it *

I quite like my picture... it has a sense of kavemanish to it
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
My avatar is my alter ego
You dare Challenge ME ?

you're secretly pacman?! have you seen the youtube video dorkly bits on pacman? think you might find it funny
sorry for the delay, role pms will be finished tomorrow fur sure
My avatar is of a Shaman or something... I am not really sure
[Image: image]
lol i meant my ff7 avatar is my alter ego
You dare Challenge ME ?

Guider Replaces Zach effective immediately
all roles are out, please post /confirming to show me you understand the rules and the role you recieved
/Confirming

O ya Rake FF7 avatar

/confirmirino
You dare Challenge ME ?

Needs more confirming IMO
/confirming to show me you understand the rules and the role you recieved *I just posted what you told us to post Tongue*
smug arsenic one you are Tongue
/totally censor dodging IMO
/confirming

Oh, and guys? I'm not holding the arsenic in my hand. n_n

(Although I have the feeling I'll be one of the early ones to go...)
/Confirming
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Player List:

1Uncle Lung Fish

2kamenashi

3kingOH

4Shoshinryu

5ZachGuider

6Rake

7Knost

8Staff Vidyasagar

9 Iremember

10Dark Espeon

11Quanto

12PCK

13 Dawn
players who still need to confirm
Hmmm.... I will try and link this in chat.

O and have you pmed in game? I could do this if you like.

O and KingOh is supposed to be inactive. Has been for 9 days.

Shosh inactive 8 days
/confirming like a two ton hammer
can i pull out?
Confirm Smile
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
yea espeon you really shouldn't do that again, because people won't believe such a blatant claim from pregame
@Irem-ill need to find some replacements, but yes. uncle can you work on that for me plz?
(2012-02-23, 08:56 PM)orboknown Wrote: yea espeon you really shouldn't do that again, because people won't believe such a blatant claim from pregame
@Irem-ill need to find some replacements, but yes. uncle can you work on that for me plz?
Done hopefully they will confirm soon
/confirm sorry about that lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
  • 1(current)