Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol random thought: give cef the password, he'll change the password, he owns that blog
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
he was fine not having a blog. no point imo.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Or, CeFurkan makes his own, hires someone more responsible and more accurate to do the job better, and this one is labeled "Trash".

o_o

Anyways, we have a forum, a facebook, and a twitter. We don't need a blog.
(2012-10-16, 01:35 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: You actually deserve lollipops and cookies.

Yay! Can I have some cotton candy flavored lollipops and chocolate chip cookies please? Big Grin
cotton.....candy....lollipops?
/splode
/offtopic
Yeah, cotton candy flavored lollipops. You know, those Dum Dum ones? They're amazing. Big Grin
Nice to know I'm not in there =P I may not post but I actually do log on to the forum and check out the status of the game just been busy with school..
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Before making a blog and putting stuff that you want to put.. Look in the forum, and get the real stuff that's already posted =_=
Well, just lock it then (thread) you guys hate it anyway..
I'm not gonna lock it because you think we hate it. we're trying to tell you how to make it better.
(2012-10-13, 02:27 PM)fjkulit Wrote: If you want rake to do this find him then!

He's busy with his work

this thread has more recent activity so I'll answer this here.
Rake is online everyday. but he's busy. I talk with him daily FYI.
(2012-10-18, 06:30 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Well, just lock it then (thread) you guys hate it anyway..

We don't hate it! I actually think it's really nice, like you're the first person to ever make a fan blog dedicated to MonsterMMORPG. Once you start posting on it on a regular basis it'll be something we all follow. You can post strategies on there, your thoughts on different Monsters, and just anything you want really! If you're dedicated towards making your fan blog something real then it'll be something that we all talk about, we'll be like "hey did you check out fjkulit's recent blog post, I think it's really interesting!" and when we meet a new player we'll say "oh, you're new? You should check out fjkulit's blog, it's really good!"

Basically, I think you should continue with this fjkulit, I think it's an excellent idea. Smile
Well, thanks lamb.. Well again, ill continue it lol
i posted something new
[Image: 4ta888.png]
Off-topic, but i found this while i was derping around *=* i think it is hilarious how im 15 and kill civilians.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
thanks you post
Instead of this attitude, you should take what the person says at face value, and take the time to think of a "solution" when the person is speaking — and only if he or she is really looking for help in this way
To me, it's great image.
I don't play
Very good
Nice, thanks
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Can anybody tell something more about this game? Thanks