Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Leader not working anymore
as the title says the abillity expert leader doesn't give your monsters 50% bonus exp anymore. I tested it and the amount of exp i get when i got a monster with this abillity in my team is exactly the same as when i don't have it in my team.

Furthermore the total amount of bonus exp was changed. Maybe i missed it, but about 2 weeks ago i was told that the general bonus exp percentage is 75% which ends in 125% total with expert leader. Right now the amount always is 100% with and without expert leader monsters.
It's working. You originally have 50% bonus. Expert leader ability adds another 50%, so the total becomes 100%. (Last time you had 75%. Now it became 50%.)

If the monster with expert leader faints, then the bonus is removed until it is revived.
Check your monster's abilities. Maybe you have more than one monster with expert leader, and that is why it is still 100%. (Expert leader ability does not stack.)
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2013-03-08, 10:51 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: It's working. You originally have 50% bonus. Expert leader ability adds another 50%, so the total becomes 100%. (Last time you had 75%. Now it became 50%.)

If the monster with expert leader faints, then the bonus is removed until it is revived.
Check your monster's abilities. Maybe you have more than one monster with expert leader, and that is why it is still 100%. (Expert leader ability does not stack.)
thanks a lot you are right i just now realised that i have a second monster with expert leader in my team that i did not know about. kind of embarassing Blush. should i delete the post, because obviously there is no error?
Nah, just ask for a thread lock, so that if someone else also have the same problem as you, they can refer to this thread.
But your call. Delete of lock. *I would prefer lock* Your choice basically.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
ok so i think too that the better option is to just lock this thread, because i couldn't read anywhere that the general exp bonus was reduced to 50%.

So pls anyone who got the rights to lock this thread do so.