Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elo system shouldn't effect overall rank
Also, the points needs to be adjusted. For example, I was battling and the AI selected Galliant. He beat me and took 22 points, Two games later the AI selected him again, this time I won, but only won 11 points. If I am going to lose 22 points, I should be able to win back 22 points. Also, getting .19 points is just ridiculous. There should at the very least be a half a point for winning. And the last example, if a player is doing ELO, they should not continue coming up against the same player over and over. I have had Geth 8+ times in a row and Minordaddy. Once you lose to a player, you should not have to battle that player again for some time. Especially give that when battling, I am getting .19 points, then I lose to one of them and lose a lot. Can you also please, at least, lower how heavily this affects rank. We have heard NOTHING from you. I do not understand why. So many players have asked you about this without your response. It is getting discouraging.
Another issue with ELO is that you cannot set the order your team comes out. The way it is now, your newest mon comes out first, then works to your oldest. I want my sweeper to come out first, but am unable to control this.
(2016-07-08, 10:53 PM)springlilies Wrote: Another issue with ELO is that you cannot set the order your team comes out. The way it is now, your newest mon comes out first, then works to your oldest. I want my sweeper to come out first, but am unable to control this.

ok i just did an update

now you can set your monster priority to up to 99 from select monster page

now when you are challenged by enemy either in ELO battle or computer PvP battle your team order will be priority ascending

like shown in select monster page
(2016-07-06, 07:17 AM)springlilies Wrote: Also, the points needs to be adjusted. For example, I was battling and the AI selected Galliant. He beat me and took 22 points, Two games later the AI selected him again, this time I won, but only won 11 points. If I am going to lose 22 points, I should be able to win back 22 points. Also, getting .19 points is just ridiculous. There should at the very least be a half a point for winning. And the last example, if a player is doing ELO, they should not continue coming up against the same player over and over. I have had Geth 8+ times in a row and Minordaddy. Once you lose to a player, you should not have to battle that player again for some time. Especially give that when battling, I am getting .19 points, then I lose to one of them and lose a lot. Can you also please, at least, lower how heavily this affects rank. We have heard NOTHING from you. I do not understand why. So many players have asked you about this without your response. It is getting discouraging.

in this one you are very incorrect

we are using world wide accepted and applied ELO scoring system

also in revenge matches you can get back what you lost
(2016-06-27, 04:37 AM)minordaddy Wrote: Cef,
Removing the system isn't what we are concerned about. The fact that Elo is taking up half overall rank when it barely takes any effort is the issue. A player can battle less than 200 times and earn over 400k total trainer points, that is a couple hours of work for some players while all other ranks take months and months to achieve that many points. I don't understand how this could possibly be acceptable in a game that is rank driven. And it's obviously not acceptable to the majority of players.
You said yourself the game was meant to be pvp based which is great, would love for it to be that way but elo is far from pvp and not worth the amount of trainer points it takes up.
Reducing elo total trainer points from 500k to 100k would be a fine compromise or what the majority of the players want is to completely separate Elo rank from overall rank, pvpers never wanted overall rank to begin with only rankers wanted overall rank.
When elo was added you said if the 500k trainer points continued to be an issue you would reduce it, well I believe it is still an issue and we would like you to reduce it.

ok decided to reduce it let me update the system
Wink 
Thank You Cef ... 
nice post in this blog
thanks for helps
good such a great information