• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MORE DREXLES!!
[Image: 12212012085249am.jpg&action=rotate]
(2012-08-21, 09:22 PM)night phoenix Wrote: [Image: 08212012041833pm.jpg&action=rotate&degre...9084915278]

(2012-08-22, 01:50 PM)night phoenix Wrote: [Image: 08222012085855am.jpg&action=rotate]

(2012-08-22, 04:43 PM)night phoenix Wrote: [Image: 08222012114025am.jpg&action=rotate&degre...1729925164]

(2012-08-23, 07:37 PM)night phoenix Wrote: [Image: 08232012023520pm.jpg&action=rotate]
Bring back these type of drawings and I can say that you regained your touch *nods*
Constantly dying yet never dead
HOW ABOUT THESE:? JINGLACIER. . . .

[Image: 12222012082032am.jpg&action=rotate]
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PICS!?!?!?
O: these pictures wont load for me
that is what I'm trying to say!
guess the universe hates you. Tongue
jk, it might be an issue with ImageShack.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Your pictures are broken Wink

Idk what this "rotate" is.

Just stick to Tinypic and photobucket.
so what do I do?
Right-click on the images you are trying to post. Click "copy image location" when the right-click window comes up. Then, come to the forum and click on the [Image: insertImageM.png] in the text editor tool box. A dialogue will come up. Paste the copied url location in the dialogue and hit enter.

Your image will appear.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
The thing is they just turned to links today...were always pictures until then
Your image host may have changed permissions in such a way that they are no longer showing up. Or there was a world-wide browser update that makes them no longer work the way you had them. ...Or the forum got updated. Not sure which is the case, but if you want the images to bi visible, you'll have to go through your posts and edit them. I've actually been unable to see your pictures for a while now.
Start uploading to tinypic and photobucket.
-_- Alright startin from beginnin:
[Image: th_DRAVAPURE_zps427357c6.jpg]
first tablet drawing
https://s1281.beta.photobucket.com/user/...sort=3&o=0
Dewadle _ Dew + waddle
water/dragon
When its cute charm doesnt force the foe into submission, its powerful tail will try to overcome the foe. Its fins are useless. Very friendly and very fast.
Spipike_Spike +Pike
Water/dragon
Has Powerful jaws with teeth fused to the jaw used for crushing. Its eye spikes are fused to its skull.
https://s1281.beta.photobucket.com/user/...4.jpg.html
Curretrench_current + trench
Water/Dragon
With its powerful fins and dangerous spikes, it makes up for its slowness with strength.
https://s1281.beta.photobucket.com/user/...8.jpg.html
i like the ideas that u have for some of ur monsters
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
YES PICS ARE BACK!!!
Lmao xD,hey i hope ya don't mind,i redrew some drexles,if you don't like,i will gladly delete the thread
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL~!
thank you c: i tried doin some angler fish lookin thing,...i made the head WAY to big xD,anyways,i am gonna fix th drexle beside Fidorac up C: make his legs more proportionate with his body,and fix overall proportions
first form is fidorac second..eh make up a name
looks like dark/fire..hmm,choices

Shadignite
Reapyro
Burnight
Pyreap
(2013-01-07, 02:29 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: looks like dark/fire..hmm,choices

Shadignite
Reapyro
Burnight
Pyreap

Don't you DARE use Pyreap! 8E I've got my own little concept of monsters that I plan on making into a real game, and I already have Pyreap! (I'm a bit leery of posting them on the web due to copyright theft...not by the M3O users, just thieves in general. It would crush my hopes and dreams.)

How about... Incendious? (Insidious+Incendiary... I tried. |3)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I'll take incendious Smile if that ok of course.  thanks for the suggestion!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
actually, more like dragondark, or dragon
You cold try Duskclaw or Shadowfire
(2012-08-22, 04:56 PM)night phoenix Wrote: Part 2: (Leafalcon on the right)
[Image: 08222012115330am.jpg&action=rotate]

I'm really liking this design.  c:  How would you feel about it being added to the game?

(I know it is supposed to be part of an egg-based branch evolution, but I already promised to draw some egg-based cardinals.  x'D  I think these branches are interesting enough on their own.  Big Grin)
Hey Night! Lookie what Henrie wants!
You are sooooooo lucky.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Those designs ARE nice. You made a good choice, Henrie.

Congrats on getting your first game artist offer, Nightphoenix!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
  • 11(current)