Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 378416-l_wallpaper___death_note_by_iluvwrath.jpg]
Light Yagami, an intelligent high school student with a loving family and high social status is bored with his life. Being the son of a Police Detective, he becomes despondent with the constant crimes he witnesses on the news. One day, he finds a notebook entitled the "Death Note" which has the power to kill anyone whose name is written into it. He doubts the book's power until he tests it out for himself, and to his shock it proves to work with deadly efficiency.
He meets a Shinigami (Death God) named Ryuk, who was also bored of his life in the Shinigami Realm. He is the owner of the Death Note and drops it out of boredom. Light decides to undergo a massive plot to completely wipe evil from the world and become its new God, by using the Death Note to kill each and every criminal on Earth. (Even to the point of eliminating anything and anyone that gets in the way of his plans.)
As more and more names are written into the Death Note, the world takes attention to the massive number of criminal deaths. The International Police Organization scrambles to find out who is responsible and how the murders are being committed. Gaining the help of the eccentric master detective known as "L," he makes his presence known to Light (known to the world as "Kira"), resulting in a massive battle of wits between the two minds.
Who will win and who will die first? And what type of "Justice" will ultimately prevail in the end?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I swear there was a death note thread already =_= I saw it earlier today.
All i can say is , the beginning made me rage quit , watching Love Hina ._.
I got totally bored with it around episode.. something in the 30s.
I don't know why but i'm addicted to School related animes ._.
I dislike school life animes.. The only "school" animes I'll choose are the ones where high schoolers or middle schoolers are involved in dangerous combat in a dangerous life-style and they are fighting for their lives or the sake of others.

Death Note is really interesting but very boring.
That is basically what i mean by School related Animes ,
(2012-06-10, 01:38 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: That is basically what i mean by School related Animes ,
Almost all anime involve school :3 Almost all.. Not all.
Well i think the best Involves School :o
After all this time, you guys finaly decided to talk about death note.... and you don`t like it?!?
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-06-10, 08:07 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: After all this time, you guys finaly decided to talk about death note.... and you don`t like it?!?
One likes it, and the other doesn't
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-06-10, 08:24 AM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 08:07 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: After all this time, you guys finaly decided to talk about death note.... and you don`t like it?!?
One likes it, and the other doesn't
You dont like it ether ramza?
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
I never said I don't like it. Besides, I'm done with death note a year ago
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
what u havent begin?
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
There's was already a thread made for Death Note.. some noob deleted it.
haha kami
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-06-10, 01:30 AM)Kamidara Wrote: I got totally bored with it around episode.. something in the 30s.
Anime Was SOOOOO Good , Ending was Epic How he got caught By N ,
i would of never got caught tho ._; i would of made the eye deal myself , then found a female Shimi to fall in love with me
and steal her life span , Derp