Poll: Who Would Win!?!?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sanji
50.00%
Guy
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Anime Pole #6 Sanji VS. Guy Sensai
[Image: 419876-image97.png] VS. [Image: sanji_diable_jambe.jpg]
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Sanji can use Haki but that's not the case here. This is a tough choice..

Guy Sensei

Sanji
i think Sanji can win ,
Haki , Also able to spring fire , only thing i'm worried about is Guy's Speed ....
Guy he got amazing speed real tough call imo.

Whats haki, seen it in every poll nearly?
Haki is a ability used in OnePiece.
it is able to Hit Devil Fruit Users even Logia types
and is very strong
Senji looks cool but i highly doubt that he can beat Guy. I'm not sure what Haki is so i cant underestimate it but when Guy unlocks the seventh gate he can utilize a one hit kill technique called Daytime Tiger/Hirudora, and then when you add his speed and strength into play he is virtually unstoppable.

I did some research on "Haki" and yeah it is a strong power but the only way it can compare to the eight gate is if Sanji had Haoshoku Haki which he doesn't.

[Image: Kukin_Sandersonia_Bellydance_by_Match25.gif]
Village of the Dragon
Sanji has speed Smile I think he can match Guy Sensei until Guy uses all the inner gates. With all the inner gates, Sanji will be owned.

Sanji's haki is unknown so we should take it out of here. It's an unknown power within Sanji and we don't know how he uses it. It's most likely in his legs but still, there is no information regarding it.

Sanji does have a move called Blue Walk (or something) that increases his speed. It's not in the wikia, I don't know why =_= but yea. With Diable Jamble, his leg is on fire and he could probably counter Guy Sensei but Guy has an attack that both his legs are on fire and sends out multiple attacks.

Honestly, I think Guy Sensei has this battle.