Thread Closed
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[DCC] Daily Chit Chat
6,000 posts has been achieved.

[Image: like-a-boss.jpg]
With the thread so dead let me ask everyone a question.

This world is dying because of humans and we will eventually destroy ourselves. When this happens we all know very few will actually survive. So, will we learn from this mistake of eventually work our way back up through the dark ages into the 21st century just to do it again?

I myself find humans disgusting and have always wanted to be an animal. We have thrust ourselves away from the purpose of life. Survival. We now wish for nothing but pieces of paper and little round coins called money. Instead we should be hunting, growing, surviving a wild world where all one must do is eat, drink and sleep. Now it is survival of wit; who can be smart enough to build, create, trick, steal, and murder.

So, what animal would you want to be if you were not human? Me I would like to be a wolf or a crane.
It's a cross between a turtle and a penguin for me :p
[Image: tmnt-tux-linux-penguin.jpg]
I would be an Eagle
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
[Image: 76758.jpg]

Because bacon
pigs can fly its called swine flu. lmao(;
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw_d5q2v-G8N8EHypOTQ3...ovm0CV8OjQ]

But they do fly...
Reviving DCC for the saje off old memories ;-;
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
so dose anybody want pizza?
this chat i totally forgot but did some1 delete alot of posts cause i remember i had more posts than this
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I just had an idea.. for the far future in m3o..

Where if the game were to change a bit, after the ancient leaders, there should be another set of ancient people who grant access to monsters above the class Ancient.
So it's like.. several ideas into one.

A class above Ancients. I'm avoiding the word "God" in this when trying to think of a name.. Right now, I'm suggesting Deity or Immortal
Now, with those super awesome rarer than rare destructive powerful evil mighty creature thingies, quite frightening yes, um.. The ancient people (give them a name) haha, they can be found on the maps with those Immortals.

So basically, new class, new maps, new gems, new power, new opponents, more variety? Also, since this game takes donations, Immortals should be quite the penny (;

Accessing these new maps OR the Eternal Domain (where the Immortals sleep) should take quite a lot..

Seriously, my brain is expanding by the minute.

[Image: LogoThing_zps784c7832.png]
lel great idea but im afraid about the lower class monsters that they may be forgotten
(2014-10-01, 10:14 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: lel great idea but im afraid about the lower class monsters that they may be forgotten
Aren't they already forgotton? <.< Everyone is ancient hunting now. Even starters are somewhat available during events.
Game must expand! D:<
(2014-10-01, 11:22 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 10:14 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: lel great idea but im afraid about the lower class monsters that they may be forgotten
Aren't they already forgotton? <.< Everyone is ancient hunting now. Even starters are somewhat available during events.
Game must expand! D:<

almost XD i still see some guys using lower class stuff but idk how long they will keep it with that i dont even use a team of ancients. but yeah true every1 is hunting ancients and starters during events!!!!
and true game really needs to expand its been totally dead lately
  • 10(current)