Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Image: HSwPo.png]
This is for the members who want to take their PvP talents to the next level.

I am currently as well, and while I tutor you guys on what I have learned by yours truly ZacheryMatthews,a great PvP tutor.

I will also be participating.

The first lesson will be Sweepers.

Sweepers
A sweeper in pvp is a monster with one of the following natures; Hallucination,Trembling,Potential, or Impulse

A sweepers job in pvp is to be able to 1 or 2 hit an opponent and have a large amount of sp attack and/or attack

Examples of sweepers(naming some not all);

Trembling Alaclipse
Trembling Solord

Hallucination alaclipse

Hallucination solord

Hallucination Icebragled

Trembling stellack

Hallucination Spiralaxy

Trembling jetegin

Trembling bavante

Hallucination engiron

Hallucination Jetegin

Potential jetegin

Potential engiron

Trembling tyrainoir

Hallu simoly

Trembling dracloud

Hallu torchomp

Trembling dragur

Hallu Dragur

Those are just examples and are not required of you to catch them, if you do though great job ! Catching one of those three natures and Tp Training them can give you a formidable offense.

There are correct ways to TP train certain types.

A correct TP trained monster can turn a tide in a match here are some examples of correctly TP trained sweepers:

Trembling Flutterbie

Solord Impulse

For trembling nature, it is best to TP train them with 399/400 Atk and 400/399 Speed. Some people may use health sometimes but, atk and speed is more commonly used

For Hallu typed sweepers, it is best to TP train them 399/400 SpAtk and 400/399 Speed. Again some people may increase the health stat, but SpAtk and Speed is more commonly used and effective.

For potential you can TP train accordingly if you want higher Atk SpAtk or Speed. It is your choice to mix it up, and therefore you have more options.

After catching a sweeper monster, train it to level 69, TP train it correctly and then post a link here, then you will be ready for the next lesson.

Next is the Walls

Walls
Walls; Walls in pvp are monsters with really high def and sp def,they

are occasionaly used to aggrevate an opponent and/or kill the opponents

monsters with status moves

examples(some not all);

Mirage,Endurable,discreet,debonair,animus,impenetrable, or in some cases verve but it depends on the monster,if the monster has a def boosting move,then
yes,verve can work for ex.;
verve corpoton,

verve titanine,

verve titanife,

etc.----
Mirage solord,

Mirage alaclipse,

Endurable terrarth
Discreet volcaurus,

Debonair corpoton,

Impenetrable axotogol,

etc.
Those are just examples and are not required of you to catch them, if you do though great job !

Catching one of those many natures and TP Training them can give you a formidable defense.

There are correct ways to TP train certain types.

Here are some examples of a correctly TP trained Wall.

Verve Corpoton

Mirage Dragrove

For most walled natures, it is best to TP train them with 399/400 Def and 400/399 SpDef.

There are special cases like Verve types that you TP train their Atk too.

Some people may use health sometimes but, Def and SpDef is more commonly used.

After catching a sweeper monster, train it to level 69, TP train it correctly and then post a link here, then you will be ready for the next lesson.

Last but not least; Black Misters

Black Misters

Black mister; a black mister is a monster that has black mist.

Black mist
clears all stat gains/decreases that happened.

A black mister must be a
wall.
ex.;
wall axotogol,

wall betamma,

wall gampha

These are the mainly used Black misters and would be best if you caught any of these 3.

To learn how to TP train a wall you can look at the wall section.

Example of a correctly TP trained and Black Mister;

Endurable Axotogol

After catching a Black Mister, TP train it correctly, get it to level 69, and post a link below.

The last thing you can be taught is strategies.

Strategy Pt1

Everybody has to produce their own strategies, whether it is an all sweeper team, wall team, or a mixture of both.

The moves you use are an important part of your strategy.

The right moves give you an added advantage in a PvP.

For instance;

When someone uses Drake Dance on a trembling Alaclipse and his Atk and Speed is off the charts, you may use a black mister to reset his stats to normal so that he doesn't sweep your whole team.

Another Ex. would be;

A high priority move or a 1000 accuracy move. These moves can be critical.

When your accuracy is down and real bad, although 1000 Acc. Moves aren't the strongest, but they are highly effective since they won't miss.

Or if your first monster has a high priority move that would get the upper hand on the opponent's monster.

Strategy Pt2

Just like in real life, ORDER MATTERS.

The order you put your monsters in is also a key part in winning a PvP.

Learn your monsters and moves.

The more familiar you are with them, the better you will get in a PvP.

The best team for a beginner;

Axotogol(Wall)

Alaclipse(Trembling)

Solord(Trembling)

Simoly(Hallu)

Dracloud(Trembling/Hallu)

Terrath(Wall)
very nice Phanto (: this will do very well ^_^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
potential engiron is a sweeper....not so sure
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-11-06, 01:31 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: potential engiron is a sweeper....not so sure
it's possible, it has sky slash+30% bonus from one of its ablities
sky slash has nothing to do with engirons sweeping if it comes down to engiron havin to use sky slash than its not actually sweeping..engirons sweeper mover is legendary power.
so then tp train enigron according to legendary. if legendary power is physical tp train it like its a trembling if its a special than tp train it like it is a hallu
(2012-11-06, 01:35 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: sky slash has nothing to do with engirons sweeping if it comes down to engiron havin to use sky slash than its not actually sweeping..engirons sweeper mover is legendary power.
potential is +5 speed,sp attack,and attack....it can sweep if it needs to....
dosnt work as good as hallu ...
(2012-11-06, 01:40 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: dosnt work as good as hallu ...
true,but it still can be a sweeper
I use a potential Engiron to sweep and do just fine.

Another nature that can be used for sweeping if priority moves are involved is concussion.

Concussion Cheivine: Predict, Chase Down, Sky Slash, Leaf Hurricane: Evasion Armor

This set allows you to take advantage of raw power, priority, evasion and 1k accuracy.

(if only cheivine itself was stronger)
haha got the banner for main page up
.. Not so sure about some of those monsters, but great job (this was supposedly my duty.. xD)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
u could add momentum nature too in sweepers list
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
For strategy #2
mirage alaclipse would be better; alaclipse's low base speed would only contradict with the nature
Dracloud would be best as trembling; moveset is complicated for hallucination
Be specific in what nature for walls; not all defensive natures are good for walls
Trembling solord would also contradict with its nature; defensive ones are also better (refer to alaclipse)
Simoly.. Quantum is best for it; high base in sp. Def.. Supe low base also in speed (refer to alaclipse)
------
For strategy #1
state that even before a sweeper could use those power boosting moves, you could always 1 hit KO them (since they are pretty low in def. And sp.def)

Those are my notes for now, hope you enjoyed them
:) :o :/ :D :P
I can edit the thread because I know the password, but I choose not to.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
(2012-11-06, 01:39 PM)fjkulit Wrote: For strategy #2
mirage alaclipse would be better; alaclipse's low base speed would only contradict with the nature
Dracloud would be best as trembling; moveset is complicated for hallucination
Be specific in what nature for walls; not all defensive natures are good for walls
Trembling solord would also contradict with its nature; defensive ones are also better (refer to alaclipse)
Simoly.. Quantum is best for it; high base in sp. Def.. Supe low base also in speed (refer to alaclipse)
------
For strategy #1
state that even before a sweeper could use those power boosting moves, you could always 1 hit KO them (since they are pretty low in def. And sp.def)

Those are my notes for now, hope you enjoyed them
Smile :o :/ Big Grin Tongue
how many new players do you know,know how to use walls ?
this is really good. great work!

i am going to look for some of those monsters.
thank you took awhile :3
Signature Shop
I may as well edit later..
good luck on your pvp school (: -Zach
*SIGH* i admit it was soooo much work typing all that.
doing practical before theory? Lmao.
cover up all what you learned from other players and make them into useful notes.
start from the easiest point and go up. ._. or people won't understand, you yourself won't understand.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

(2012-11-07, 08:41 PM)Dexter Singh Wrote: *SIGH* i admit it was soooo much work typing all that.
doing practical before theory? Lmao.
cover up all what you learned from other players and make them into useful notes.
start from the easiest point and go up. ._. or people won't understand, you yourself won't understand.
explain in more detail please,
agreed
Signature Shop