Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a quick suggestion about the sprites people are able to use in-game. What if players were aloud to pay a set amount of Gold (Set by Mods and Admins and whomever). By paying this gold, the player would then be able to create a custom sprite in the game, usable to only that player. Comments and feedback both negative(though not rude) and positive are very much welcome C:
.:Electric Love:.
[Image: Intimidation_by_HikariLatias.png]
In my opinion that is a really good idea but wont it be too much work for the staff because of the upcoming updates and especially the npcs. I support the idea though.
My in game name is SacredDoughnut1....The pastry tastier than a cinnabon and cinnabons are GOOD.
(2012-02-05, 03:27 PM)Sorina Wrote: Just a quick suggestion about the sprites people are able to use in-game. What if players were aloud to pay a set amount of Gold (Set by Mods and Admins and whomever). By paying this gold, the player would then be able to create a custom sprite in the game, usable to only that player. Comments and feedback both negative(though not rude) and positive are very much welcome C:
I will be adding at least 420 new NPCs to the game which will all come with a usable sprite for players matching the NPC image. I have also already thought of the idea of having custom sprites made for players who donate to the game. It would be a donation though, not a gold-based system. Doing it for gold would have to be extremely expensive or I would be making sprites all day long every day.

I agree with the idea, it's just a low priority and would come after everything else.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Yea im fine with this,but i wouldnt be the ones doing
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.