Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to start off by saying I do not have photoshop. Or talent. However, there are very few bugs in the game, and no bug/poison types (poison also being under-represented). As such, I present the picasspid.
[Image: picasspider.png]
So yeah, 4 legged spider with sharp teeth, an upside down face and a large, poisonous tongue. I know I can't draw, but any thoughts on the creature? I'm thinking maybe dark expert as an ability, maybe a cringe-based ability too. Also, with no bug legendaries and only one bug zenith (which learns one bug move at level 61), maybe a re-draw of this may have potential as an emissary/zenith?
mmm... im not an fan of this drawing but i like the idea to make more bug monsters.... cause they are cool Big Grin
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
For some reason, i like this drawing... No, not this drawing, but the basic of this Monster in all^^^
If some of the Artist where to redrew this i am sure it could get really great, and even make it as an Emmisary or maybe even
Zenith! Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
there is only one bug/poison https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Parastlyze...er-Dex-353

But there is a huge under representation from the bug types.

I like the start of this monster but I think it does need a little tweeking. Something wrong with the mouth that I cant place.
Note to self: bugs. And dibs. Don't forget dibs. |D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Wink 
ahm.. nice idea but i think it's better to make your drawing more creepy so it will look stronger Big Grin

Well i'm not a artist but i used to join school competitions in drawings, editorial cartooning and poster making. And sometimes i used to draw my own monsters ^_^ i'll try to post my stuff !
(2012-03-20, 05:08 PM)TyHeadFat Wrote: there is only one bug/poison https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Parastlyze...er-Dex-353

But there is a huge under representation from the bug types.

I like the start of this monster but I think it does need a little tweeking. Something wrong with the mouth that I cant place.

Uuuuh no. It says that it is only poison.
Resident noob
(2012-03-21, 09:11 PM)Henrie Wrote: Note to self: bugs. And dibs. Don't forget dibs. |D

who is this ? mightyena ? Big Grin
significant advantage of BeautyPlus is its integration of advanced AI technology, which enhances the accuracy and effectiveness of its editing tools. The AI algorithms can automatically detect and adjust various aspects of a photo, such as improving facial features photo filter app or adjusting lighting conditions, making the editing process both quicker and more precise. This smart technology helps users achieve professional-looking results with minimal effort, bridging the gap between amateur and expert-level photo editing.