Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collecting Monsters For DMS
COLLECTING MONSTERS FOR DIFFERENT MONSTERS SCORE (DMS)

News:

I will release a guide every week in this month of November, which will total up to 4 guides. Here are the guides I will be releasing.

11/5 - "How To Train Monsters Effciently"
11/11 - "Collecting Monsters For DMS"
11/? - TBA
11/? - TBA

This is the second of the four guides, "Collecting Monsters For DMS". You can find the first guide "How To Train Monster Efficiently" here.

Content Listings

I. What is DMS? 
II. What You Will Need
III. Methods Of Collecting DMS

WHAT IS DMS?

Different Monsters Score, abbreviated as DMS, is one of the factors determines a rank of a player. Your DMS increases every time you catch a new monster. To see how much each class increases you  DMS, click here.

DMS is important in the ranking system, as you see in the "Top Trainers Ranking List." The majority of the Top 50 have 2,000 - 4,000 DMS.

To find your DMS score, click on Profile.

[Image: OMzw4ry.png]

WHAT YOU WILL NEED

You will need monster(s) that knows a move that will not drop the enemy below 1 HP. To see a list of monsters, click here.

You will also need monster boxes. I prefer to bring the original Monster Box, the Great Box, and the Ultimate Box.

[Image: n2ky.png]

METHODS OF COLLECTING DMS

When trying to collect DMS, you shouldn't mind too much about the stats/nature/etc. of the monster as this will take you longer to collect DMS. Just catch the monster.

COLLECTING THE WHOLE MAP (EASY VERSION)

This method is very easy and basic. You just go to any map and catch everything there. There is no particular order for you to go; you just select a random map and catch everything there.

COLLECTING THE WHOLE MAP (ADVANCED VERSION)

This is the main method I use. You start from the highest zone and go down from there.

COLLECTING BY MONSTERDEX

This method is more time-consuming. You go to the monsterdex and click on a monster you haven't found.

You look at their locations and go to the last location which they can be found. The reason for this is they are going to be at a higher level at the last map than if you were to go to the first map.

[Image: zj4y.png]

BUYING/TRADING

Go to the Bazaar and buy monsters you don't have.

Trade with other people for monsters you don't have.
hehehe
U so good prys
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Good job!
Subarashi y_y
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]