Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it against the rules to say "god" in game chat??

ive heard a cm say it b4
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
depends which country you are in.

for me that would seem stupid.
not actually stupid ...it stops religous arguements by prohibiting people from talking about it
I don't know how many times CeFurKan has to say its not aloud to be said on the Forums or Game Chat,
Inb4 Mod Locks this
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
i was trying to tell that to a certain cm but he just kept letting people say it in chat
nobody has said in chat -.-
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
The cm your talking about doesn't even deserve the title , well whatever Lol
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-06-10, 12:09 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: The cm your talking about doesn't even deserve the title , well whatever Lol
if i dont deserve why do i have it? you need to mind your own business. stop talking about me.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2012-06-10, 12:11 AM)cope35 Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 12:09 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: The cm your talking about doesn't even deserve the title , well whatever Lol
if i dont deserve why do i have it? you need to mind your own business. stop talking about me.
Stop the pointless argument before it escalates you're a cm because Cefurkan made you one if some 1 says other wise just ignore it and this thread is LOCKED
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Posting even if locked because.. [Image: GotThePower-full.jpg]

Anyways.. As long as you don't use "God" negatively, it's okay. Unless CeFurkan says otherwise.

So for now, you can say it. Don't say it too much. Don't use it in a negative context. Don't abuse it either. CeFurkan is highly religious and will ban you without warning.