Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can there be a video game discussion board?
^^^
I would like to discuss about some gaems.
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
Agreed.

*thumbs ups*
That'd be awesome x)
[Image: 2vshmcm.png] ,, Cycie is a Boss!
STILL NO RESPONSE.
Ash sucks.
i don't think this will ever be implemented as a ''video game discussion'' thread is the same as advertising your game , when people play ther game you advertised and don't play monstermmorpg .... cefurkan gets problem :/
(2011-05-09, 12:26 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: i don't think this will ever be implemented as a ''video game discussion'' thread is the same as advertising your game , when people play ther game you advertised and don't play monstermmorpg .... cefurkan gets problem :/

... Uh... but you do have to buy the game first, don't you? So why buy a game when you can play MonMMORPG that's free?

D: I just want to have a discussion on video games...

And your point does apply to anime where people watch it, taking time away from MonsterMMORPG, and there was a forum for it on the old ones. :/
I don't know about you guys, but I think a lot of us do other things, and the community and ability to talk are what keep us hooked to the game. it wasn't even the pokemon, its the fact that community sticks together when people talk.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
(2011-05-09, 02:57 AM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 12:26 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: i don't think this will ever be implemented as a ''video game discussion'' thread is the same as advertising your game , when people play ther game you advertised and don't play monstermmorpg .... cefurkan gets problem :/

... Uh... but you do have to buy the game first, don't you? So why buy a game when you can play MonMMORPG that's free?

D: I just want to have a discussion on video games...

And your point does apply to anime where people watch it, taking time away from MonsterMMORPG, and there was a forum for it on the old ones. :/

Agreed. I mean Video Games are fine to talk about...
Ash sucks.
So long as we are not blatantly trying to steal away players.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
(2011-05-09, 03:09 AM)Squall Xepher Wrote: So long as we are not blatantly trying to steal away players.
Clearly.
Ash sucks.
ok than if i take it you all want to share ur favorite video game , but why do it on a MONSTERMMORPG forum? theres a million game forum like gamehut and many others . this place place is suppose to be about fakemon , NOT about anything else
Personally, I don't think it's a bad idea. Tongue
Having more places to discuss things isn't a bad idea.
And Video Games are fun to discuss.
(2011-05-09, 03:18 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: ok than if i take it you all want to share ur favorite video game , but why do it on a MONSTERMMORPG forum? theres a million game forum like gamehut and many others . this place place is suppose to be about fakemon , NOT about anything else

So you're saying we can't talk on here about games with this community? Because talking about it with this community could be more fun than other game forums since we have friends on here... Plus it attracts other people if we have fun game threads, so more will join. Plus it's fun to talk about games and will make the forum more talkative.

I don't really see a legit reason as to why there shouldn't be a video game board.
Ash sucks.
ok since you say that , i think this idea won't do any harm :/ and who knows? maybe it might be a hot topic :p
(2011-05-09, 03:18 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: ok than if i take it you all want to share ur favorite video game , but why do it on a MONSTERMMORPG forum? theres a million game forum like gamehut and many others . this place place is suppose to be about fakemon , NOT about anything else

l-lol I know you just said it's okay, above me, but...
>Off-topic Section.

ZING....
Talks about OFF-TOPIC things that are NOT related to the game.
^-^
I just wanted to point that out.
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
So true what I posted is so off topic.
Videogames would be nice to discuss to get away from the monsters.
Need a vacation sometime ;D
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

I'll be honest-- I don't care if one is made or not... Mostly because I don't play video games. Tongue Sorry. Although I will say--

I don't think making a thread or section or what you really call it... about video games or anything. Why? Because it is communicating with other people, getting to know others, get along, nice, be friendly, etc. I honestly think anything that can help make the community have more friends-- be nice to one another-- is something that should be added.
Yes , Yes Promote a sense of communcation. Making friendships and maybe everlasting bonds. Make it a safe and friendly enviorment. Nobody wants to left out. Alone out in the cold. In the dark. Thus proving if you have "friends" to engage communation they would be more willing to play and engage in the forums ^^)
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

(2011-05-09, 06:01 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Yes , Yes Promote a sense of communcation. Making friendships and maybe everlasting bonds. Make it a safe and friendly enviorment. Nobody wants to left out. Alone out in the cold. In the dark. Thus proving if you have "friends" to engage communation they would be more willing to play and engage in the forums ^^)

EXACTLY. ^^;

I mean-- I know some might jsut come for the forum, the discussion, friends, and ignore the game... which is alright. I mean-- more friends the merrier is how i see it.
Community grows closer as we find more things in common (such as, similar video game tastes), more friends are made, and it's always nice to get away from the monsters.

IMO, It should be added. <3
Ash sucks.
pm cefurkan on ur idea , should increase the chance of having a ''video game discussion bored''
(2011-05-09, 08:06 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: pm cefurkan on ur idea , should increase the chance of having a ''video game discussion bored''

I did and well...he never responded.
Ash sucks.
why not just make a thread for this in off topic?for whatever games you wish to talk about?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-05-12, 03:11 PM)orboknown Wrote: why not just make a thread for this in off topic?for whatever games you wish to talk about?

... It's more organized if there's a forum just for video games, and anime also.

Plus, if I were me, I would probably see like 5 topics on games so... yeah. >_>
hmmmmm I guess it's not a bad idea and I don't know I thought CeFurkan said that he didn't want to advertise other game sites because that would lose users but on the other hand we are just talking about video games which would seem to be console based am I right?
i believe that is the intention idiot
This is added now.
Constantly dying yet never dead
thanks for the bump rain.