Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM power unbalanced
First off, I Couldn't post it in the bug section because it's locked :>

Currently, CMs are able to ban other Cms, which should only be possible for SCMs, because it's their job to look after the Cms.

On top of that, the banned CMs are still able to delete / ban and therefore use/abuse their power after being "punished". 
In my opinion, Cms shouldn't be able to a) ban other CMs because it's the job of SCMs and b) still be able to use their power after being banned.

**EDIT** It would also appear that CMs can ban SCMs, which definetely shouldn't be the case, so it figures that even SCMs could still use their power while being banned aswell, shouldn't be aswell.

Video proof :
Thanks to Dragonil for recording that video

Picture proof:
[Image: 2416rz5.png]

[Image: 207ucmc.png]

[Image: o8b5dx.png]

[Image: 14lq23r.png]

Thanks to Dragonil the other german CM helping me figuring out and helping me to create the screenshots.And for doing the video as additional proof.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
there has been alot of cases about cm's banning other cm's on a matter of alot of basis 
and one of them led to this thread https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...at-Masters which cm's would have to take screen shots on the bans and reasons but not fair for the current topic though
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Stop changing our system >.> It's always been like that in case another [cm] were to abuse the rules in the chat. Being able to ban while banned is a small countermeasure for accidental bans.

Yea it's broken but leave it. D:<

If anything, change the remaining time part to change every passing minute. So, from 15 minutes, it would just go to 14 after 1 minute passed by and so on.
Cef already said it's not ok how it is now.
And it's the SCM's job to look for CMs and not that of a CM so there is no reason nor a point in CMs being able to ban other CMs, that would be the exact same in green(see what i did there ? Tongue ) as regular users ban other regular users.

The Rekfast Club
some Cm's misuse their powers and so has led to this and i don't even see alot of Scm's in chat now adays so things would go a bit complicated
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
That's a matter of too less SCMs not an argument for cms being able to do that.

The Rekfast Club
(2014-12-31, 07:53 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: some Cm's misuse their powers and so has led to this and i don't even see alot of Scm's in chat now adays so things would go a bit complicated
Give some usernames.

[SCM]s are made by huge contributions to the game. If it wasn't that, then I'd probably be one.
cms should not conflict and ban each other that is the point of being cm
flagle The information you share is great, please continue to write about this topic regularly
I don't think the system should be changed. I usually ignore it for a bit when it fails, then it will return to normal.