Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I've noticed while playing the game.

1. After you finish a battle you will notice EV Atk and EV Def isn’t changed to TP like the rest. Error perhaps ?

2. After playing the game for awhile you will notice something like 12 + 5 = or something similiar and the answer you put is on where you put the number of steps , when you answer it makes you logs off and back into the home page.

3. Another thing I’ve noticed you might have to add the status effects unfortunately they aren’t working , well at least for me anyways.

4. When I was battling a monster , the monster missed and still dealt damage interesting eh ? Sometimes when opponents monsters attack fails it lands for odd reasons.

Dragon Fire move missed and failed!The move delt 0 damage to the enemy Monster.
Turn: 3

Dragon Fire move missed and failed!The move delt 123 damage to the enemy Monster.
Turn: 2
1. ya it needs to be fixed.
2. No ... ?
3. everyone knows it, need to be fixed....
4. hmmm. intresting Smile
i just did an update

1 fixed
2 it is for script leveling protection. did that log off happened you once or many times ?
3 yes i will code moves Smile
4 fixed
Yeah tried, they're all fixed, close thread please
Spanish tile roofs are a timeless choice for homeowners who value both aesthetics and functionality. To keep your Spanish tile roof in excellent condition and avoid costly repairs, regular maintenance and prompt attention to common issues are essential. https://www.youbiz.com/listing/the-roof-...ducts.html
"Bathroom remodeling can be a transformative experience, turning a functional space into a personal oasis. From sleek modern designs to cozy traditional vibes, it's a chance to enhance both style and functionality, creating a refreshing retreat within your own home. https://gotartwork.com/Blog/how-to-hire-...pa/156657/