Poll: Q#1 Should auctions have a precise ending time? Choose 1 or 2 Q#2 Which type of mons would you like to see on auction? Choose 3 4 or 5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
30.77%
No
0%
Higher lv then 60
30.77%
Good nature and/or uv's
23.08%
Dms Monsters that you can't catch
15.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bid em up! Tadpell up for auction!
90k dragur
100k dragur
Having a minor problem here...another player was training one of my monsters for me...and when he finished he offered it on the dragur...and logged out..

So now I ask this question..are yall set on buying the dragur? or is there some agreement we can come too on me taking it off the auction...I'm willing to pay snes 100k and kun 90k *their respective bids on the dragur* in return for me being able to cancel the auction on him
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-10-11, 05:19 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Having a minor problem here...another player was training one of my monsters for me...and when he finished he offered it on the dragur...and logged out..

So now I ask this question..are yall set on buying the dragur? or is there some agreement we can come too on me taking it off the auction...I'm willing to pay snes 100k and kun 90k *their respective bids on the dragur* in return for me being able to cancel the auction on him
not a problem i dont need money and it even ain't fair that u give money since its your mons and u can take it out anytime
yeah, i am fine with it just being off. things like this happen.
Bump a uncatchable monster is up for auction! you cant find it in the wild...you cant catch a monster and transform it to get this one..soo...Bid Em Up!
300k on the tadpell
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Auction on the tadpell is ending soon...so if anybody wants to make a offer they need to come on and do it Tongue
310k.....
Welp Auction over...Kunwar gets the tadpell