Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys! I know its been a while since I've actually been here but I have a recommendation to make for the safety of some reckless user who just exit their profiles just like that not knowing that it keeps you logged in. I would therefore like to suggest there be an auto log out once you exit all your pages ingame. Thank you. Wink
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

The game logs you out after about an hour of not doing anything
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
think about a careless person who forgets to log out on a public computer and is a regular visitor to the game, goes on the game finds an account open. And the reckless user who forgets to log out is like rank 12. what do you think would happen?
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

be honest. how many "careless" people are going to not log out've a public computer...plus, the ip would change if you used a diff. computer at a public place,
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-05-02, 12:41 AM)orboknown Wrote: The game logs you out after about an hour of not doing anything

What part of the game logs out inactive players automatically isn't understandable? I've played on public compare and when I've find off I never had to.log out it did it automatically8
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
actually with me when i close the tab im automatically logged out
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
wait, guppy, are you still dexter in-game?
we dont need it since what the big deal also it will get annoying when we close it by accident and having to relog in every time