Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite what some may have said...in my opinion, to get through this arena is a HUGE accomplishment!  Hat's off to Knost for having to do it 4 times.  I only had to do it 3 times, and I didn't think I was going to get it on that last one.  (BTW--I have new, profound respect for monsters with Perfect Body AND Expert Regeneration, especially Ancients!!)

For me, Arena 19 is a true test of your understanding of this game with its monsters' natures, abilites, moves, training, and your ability to use your teams to their fullest advantage.  And even with all of that, Luck is still there just to throw a wrench in your well laid plans!  Maybe this arena wasn't hard for you hard-core pvp'ers...but I had to try out a variety of combinations before I found what would work for me!

That being said, I'd like to have everyone who completed Arena 19 to post your name here....Beating this arena was no walk in the park, and you deserve recognition!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

An additional note....it is my opinion that you shouldn't tell others EXACTLY how you got through Arena 19.  Like I said, it is a test...no cheating off of your neighbors paper...you won't learn how to do things for yourself if you do!  Besides, because of the randomizing you probably won't come up against the same combination that someone else did.  Tips about what monsters were used, what items were used, and what moves might be helpful are fine...because even with that, if you don't know how to use them properly, you still won't get through!

GREAT WORK Cefurkan!  This game has come so far...you have done an Excellent job!! Smile
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
It was definitely tricky and I'm glad that I don't have to battle that arena again.  (But then again, since Zone 19 requires a different strategy than previous zones, it probably would be less tricky if I used a full team designed to combat it as opposed to only having 2 or 3 monsters)
(I'm curious what the ancient badges will do in future updates?)
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
(2013-02-12, 06:55 AM)Char02 Wrote: Despite what some may have said...in my opinion, to get through this arena is a HUGE accomplishment!  Hat's off to Knost for having to do it 4 times.  I only had to do it 3 times, and I didn't think I was going to get it on that last one.  (BTW--I have new, profound respect for monsters with Perfect Body AND Expert Regeneration, especially Ancients!!)

For me, Arena 19 is a true test of your understanding of this game with its monsters' natures, abilites, moves, training, and your ability to use your teams to their fullest advantage.  And even with all of that, Luck is still there just to throw a wrench in your well laid plans!  Maybe this arena wasn't hard for you hard-core pvp'ers...but I had to try out a variety of combinations before I found what would work for me!

That being said, I'd like to have everyone who completed Arena 19 to post your name here....Beating this arena was no walk in the park, and you deserve recognition!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

An additional note....it is my opinion that you shouldn't tell others EXACTLY how you got through Arena 19.  Like I said, it is a test...no cheating off of your neighbors paper...you won't learn how to do things for yourself if you do!  Besides, because of the randomizing you probably won't come up against the same combination that someone else did.  Tips about what monsters were used, what items were used, and what moves might be helpful are fine...because even with that, if you don't know how to use them properly, you still won't get through!

GREAT WORK Cefurkan!  This game has come so far...you have done an Excellent job!! Smile
Agreed with everything said here. Anyone who gets through that last arena really did something lol

Great job to Char and other victors!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i am glad that you liked Smile
any1 except me here thinks npcs are harder then leaders ? 

cuz i find npcs harder then leaders
i beaten all leaders i guess in my 1st attempt but some npcs really took a lot of time
Actualy I agree... After each npc I gotta heal in the monster center, but I sweep the sage's team with 1 monster...
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
Just recently got my 19th Badge, it was quite challenging. I dislike the fact that you are pressed to build your team a very special way to kill those high level npc with thousands of hitpoints on their monsters. Anyways, congratz to everyone who did it!

I used a team of 3 Legends, 1 Zenith and 2 Emissarys btw, no Ancients. It consistet of Alaclipse, Tsunidle, Spiralaxy, Monason and 2 Terrarth. 
That's all i will reveal about it Tongue
[Image: un76e.jpg]
Here I am, with no Gems... *slaps self* I NEED TO PLAY!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Congrats to Kun and Dan. Nice jobs guys!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
yup nice job im stuck in trying to get 18th badge
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
The guide I wrote covers everything (if you are interested)
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
I just battled my first gym and won first try. It said i got the 'Mixed Arena Badge' i think the gym is located in zone 19 not sure
^ yea,that's 19th gym
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-15, 05:02 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: I just battled my first gym and won first try. It said i got the 'Mixed Arena Badge' i think the gym is located in zone 19 not sure

that happened on my account, slow <.<
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
I just got my the 19th Badge, recently. Big Grin
It was so difficult, but I managed to beat it.

Thanks to Dan & Knost for helping me train the right monsters. Smile
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Woooooot !!!! 

Got 19th badge today :3

It was very tricky... I used a team of 6 walls -,-
congrats ill do it too when i get a good team not now not yet
my problem was the 18th badge ._. i spent 3 hours trying to beat it,borrowed a mon to beat it, then ended up using my yetee to beat the whole leader...
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I did the 18th arena leader in 2 try's if i remember it right...
Beated 19th arena today \m/

In my 21st try, only used 1 emissary and 1 zenith to wipe them all. (By luck? ;p )
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
No, good tactic is something, i did the arena leader with only futairik, spira and zonench.

Tip for everyone :

Use a team of ONLY walls and status inflicters for the last 3 arenas....
today i've got last arena badge in 1st tryBig Grin
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
congrats prayudi!!!
thank u psywar Big Grin
Just got my 19th BADGE WOOOT
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
congrats u guys i still haven't got my 18th and 19th badge
Just got it after starting it last night, lagged out and came back on today to finish it...only to find that I had to beat the rest of the arena npcs to get out xD
lol but congrats though on that
just get my 19th badge yeaha
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
congrats mlinka boy Big Grin