Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgive Me if Its Been Asked Before...
Hi there, i'm Keegan, a new player here on MonsterMMORPG.

From what I understand you guys are still int he Beta stage, correct? So I know you probably aren't finished with the game and have plans to do more with it. However, as a sucker for a game with great depth, I have to ask; do you have plans to implement a story to the game? And if so, are you going to be looking for writers to come up with events and storylines for the game? If so, I was wondering if I might offer my assistance in providing potential storylines and events.

Or, if you did already have a storyline roughly built, do you know under which update we might see the changes in? Very interested to hear the answers to these questions, so please get back to me when you can, thanks Big Grin
Story line has been suggested and might be added in version three.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I never knew we were still in beta period..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
there are people working on monster descriptions

you can join them
Welcome to the game Keegan! Smile As a beta, new ideas are constantly being thought of/ implemented into the game in further updates. I'm interested in what ideas you may have Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
i think a storyline would be an excellent thing to see in V3 Big Grin
Attitudes, including preconceived notions, prejudices, and stereotypes, can shape how individuals communicate and receive messages. Negative attitudes towards a person or topic can hinder open and constructive dialogue Psychological Barriers in Communication, creating barriers to understanding and collaboration.
It is nice to have you on MonsterMMORPG. Yes, we are currently in the beta stage and are constantly working on improving and expanding the game. Your attention in a tale aspect is wonderful! We have plans to include a plot to improve the gameplay experience.