Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help For the Cowards and "Not interested anymore" people
This is pretty simple idea, but i think there should be a run away button in wild battles for after youve already accepted the battle. This would be helpful for a lot of people i think whether they are starting battles looking for a monsters stats, or nature to see if they want to catch it. Or maybe they just accidentally started the battle.
People don't accidentally battle wild monsters, they accidentally run from'em...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-03, 02:14 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: People don't accidentally battle wild monsters, they accidentally run from'em...
read the whole thing, he does have a point kind of. I did always hate the surrender button.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
lol,ive never actually accidently started a battle with a wild monster...so i do no support!!!
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I totally agree with this idea. Its friggin annoying when you have to click surrender and go back to the previous Monster Center. Especially when your computer runs as slow as mine =_= plus all your monsters are fainted. I like this idea ^_^
420 Blaze it Lol
Yea, surrender button is kinda.. over the top but it makes the game more challenging and long lasting.
i only use the surrender button when i need to get quickly to a monster center, or when i am tired of battling a long lasting pvp.. i do not support

Yeah, but a surrender counts as a loss. Doesnt that bring down you're rank?
420 Blaze it Lol
I like the idea, I thought about posting it myself but I decided not to.
Fun Fact! Losing battles increase your rank >.<

(2012-08-03, 06:45 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Fun Fact! Losing battles increase your rank >.<
That is true.
Thats why i some times just go to Bamboo coast and surrender multiple battles there.. for ranking Big Grin

There are a couple of minor issues i had that made me want this.

1. i was newer and dont have fly and all that good stuff so i finally get to the area i want to tp train and my main monster gets Ko'd now i have to either surrender and go all the way back to the MC or i have to switch to a monster who shouldnt be getting the tp of the wild monster im fighting... all could be solved with a runaway button. and i can use a revive on my main monster after i run away.

2.I was trying to catch certain monsters but in want certain natures. THe only way to see the wild monsters nature is to start the battle. But once i start and its not right nature im ready to get outa there. But all i can do is surrender to MC or fight which wears your monster after having to do that over and over. Again, solved by runaway button.
(2012-08-03, 06:45 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Fun Fact! Losing battles increase your rank >.<
Wow. I'm surprised im not #1 yet >_<
420 Blaze it Lol
Surrender Button = Cefurkan trolling :D
[Image: thumbs-up.jpg]
Reason being, i told him about it on the launch of alpha and he told me it was on purposed and LOL'd away.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
i fight even if ill lose
Yeah this is particularly relevant for new starters, where it's hard to gauge just how well certain monsters will hold up in a fight--the special attributes make it particularly tricky.
BUMP wanting this even more now that we have forced battles
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I am for this. I have been doing tp training and accidentaly brought out the wrong monster.  Say, this monster is giving speed tp and I want attack.  Well, the only thing I can do is surrender, let that monster die or fight it and buy a speed degrade. Not a great big deal, but a run away button would make more sense.
hmm possibly i may add