Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The use of items in PVP should be removed imo. People will just spam revives and pots till one of them gives up or runs out lol.
It is just alpha mode and pvp doesn't effect your profile. that means even if u lose in a pvp battle, it will not increase your lose count in your profile.
In the beta mode , people would not be able to buy so many revives as revives will be much more expensive and maybe use item feature will be disabled in pvp battle.
(2011-05-28, 06:44 PM)Bulletrier Wrote: It is just alpha mode and pvp doesn't effect your profile. that means even if u lose in a pvp battle, it will not increase your lose count in your profile.
In the beta mode , people would not be able to buy so many revives as revives will be much more expensive and maybe use item feature will be disabled in pvp battle.

I know it doesn't effect the win/lost count. I don't even care about that.
I just don't see how spamming items items in pvp is any fun. Also if it stays like that, its pretty much gonna be who ever has the most gold wins, because they will have more items. Makes sense?

well you are correct. but it is still alpha . there are lot more changes which are going to happen when beta will release. When beta will release things will not be so cheap. So, we don't need to worry about that Big Grin
I LOVE MY INDIA [Image: india-flag-47.gif]
it shouldnt be disable but limit the use of items in pvp to ten

It should also have a rank system for pvp
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
yah items should be deleted. healing moves are pretty unfair and broken in pvp!
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Healing is all part of tactics! those moves need to be fixed, but until they are, since all items cost 5 gold, it is perfectly fair meta.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
People spam revives.. It gets annoying.

Real men don't revive!! They just send out another monster to replace the failure!!! lol
lol dei.ppl could just hav e to chooose 5 or 10 items to bring into pvp with themself
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I think this is done, close thread