Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't really see this happening now, or later much, but I wanted to throw this idea out there, kind of.

I know it will cause more... er... thinking and stuff, but I was just curious if there COULD be breeding. If it was possible, and if so, I wanted to put the idea out there, liek I said before.

I honestly think it would be pretty... erm... entertaining or cool, to have yoru boxmon breed. I mean... some people like breeding, some like battling, some like catching them all... >w>
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
Agree, i'll be breedin' one Monster 1,000,000 times.
I wonder if this is gonna be done with day care or not. n.n
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

well breeding is probably going to take a million years ;_; , i would rather donate or trade for full iv BOXmon
(2011-05-10, 11:42 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: well breeding is probably going to take a million years ;_; , i would rather donate or trade for full iv BOXmon

Ik... but I figured I might as well throw it out there. I mean-- it just sounds kinda interesting, and It has been on my mind for the past few days. e.e
Not really interested in it unless I get a monster that I'm not able to get in the game then yea.. Dodgy

I rather just catch, train, and battle.
I like the breeding thing since you can make monsters stronger maybe?

But there needs to be a limit on which or how often you breed a day though... and maybe if this gets implemented, then some monsters will be breed-only?
Yeah.. I kinda like it because, I know a lot of people irl who prefer to breed than train. .w.

And, I was thinking about the limit. I would say maybe once per day, maybe two or three. I don't think it would be wise to have 20 monsters bred at once... e.e Or five... it just seems too much.
Breeding should defiantly be implemented.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Or maybe don't have a limit, but something will happen to the monsters so you can't breed them over and over?
(2011-05-10, 09:02 PM)Dawn Wrote: Or maybe don't have a limit, but something will happen to the monsters so you can't breed them over and over?

That makes sense...
(2011-05-10, 09:15 PM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-10, 09:02 PM)Dawn Wrote: Or maybe don't have a limit, but something will happen to the monsters so you can't breed them over and over?

That makes sense...

Yeah, because in a different game that I play, the parents always ran away unless the breeding failed to prevent abuse of making your monsters get stronger than it should etc.
(2011-05-10, 09:16 PM)Dawn Wrote:

That makes sense...

Yeah, because in a different game that I play, the parents always ran away unless the breeding failed to prevent abuse of making your monsters get stronger than it should etc.

DragonQuest!!!!!

I played that, the Gameboy game!
With Terry!

(2011-05-10, 09:18 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote:
(2011-05-10, 09:16 PM)Dawn Wrote:

That makes sense...

DragonQuest!!!!!

I played that, the Gameboy game!
With Terry!

o_O

That came totally out of the left field for me.

Hope this gets implemented anyways. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Hmm.. I suggest you can only breed 2 monsters a day but then.. Should we have a daycare system or create our own farm?

Daycare system : You can have leave up to 2 monsters (maybe for breeding or stronger whichever works for you) but I want 3 monsters but then.. If you want to breed 2, the 3rd monster could possibly create a love triangle? XD
Anyways.. 2 monsters, they fall in love, breed ~OR~ 2 monsters, they train to get stronger, use em in battles.

Farm creation : Name our own farms and breed our own monsters and.. leave eggs in the farm to recuperate (or something like that.. O.o).
Er, Incubate?

incubate is the correct term dei
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yea Incubate.. <.<

Thx
no prob
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
If you have breeding Boxmon ideas, I have a ink and you can post them there: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-New-Boxmon.

AngelI like the idea Smile Big Grin
Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

Is this going to be added?
That's a good suggestion btw.

Needs to much implementing codes i think.
they should add it
yup every1 want this i think Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
yeah, but what if we could breed ancients? 0.o then the value of monsters would go down -_-
It's been discussed before, many times.  The problem with breeding being that you'd need two gendered Monsters (Zeniths and up don't have genders, go figure) and Emissaries-below are easier to hunt for than to try and breed.

For these reasons, Cef decided against breeding.  There's no benefit to be gained from it right now.  :\
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]