Thread Closed
  • 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alpha period of game is going to start soon
thats wierd cefurkan have to fix this
(2011-05-09, 07:07 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: i actualy dont know i only know that i want from startars maybi nekitten or nufo and flutteruon and you

I know which I am going to have for 6 monster in my team ok lets say:
1) https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Nekitten-Monster-Dex-420
2) https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Puppite-Monster-Dex-368
3) https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Potomope-Monster-Dex-477
4) https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Fluttasap-Monster-Dex-27
5) https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Camedot-Monster-Dex-56
6) https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Rolabi-Monster-Dex-84

but I am still thinking about 4th monster
they are cool ;d
(2011-05-09, 07:26 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: they are cool ;d

THX man, but still hope to find replace for 4th monster
you guys are missing my point , what i am trying to say is NOT about the stats what i am trying to say is that IF the game could start earlier because pvp won't be used much early in the game than everyone goes off topic with my suggestion.

For the moves problem , i already get a answer from cefurkan and i was NOT complaining anything about it

@zimlock
Seriously small things you also want to argue with me like pokedex boxdex fakedex , so what if i call it pokedex? so what if i call it boxdex does it really matters alot ? Get a life please

And those who hate me please drop my RP point , i would like that :3
(2011-05-09, 08:04 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: you guys are missing my point , what i am trying to say is NOT about the stats what i am trying to say is that IF the game could start earlier because pvp won't be used much early in the game than everyone goes off topic with my suggestion.

For the moves problem , i already get a answer from cefurkan and i was NOT complaining anything about it

@zimlock
Seriously small things you also want to argue with me like pokedex boxdex fakedex , so what if i call it pokedex? so what if i call it boxdex does it really matters alot ? Get a life please

And those who hate me please drop my RP point , i would like that :3

Ummm. I understand the thing with PVP, and i slightly said something about it in another thread. KTHNX. And, I disagree.
People want to try it out right away, to see how it goes and flows, I will see popel e atleast doing it once,
and Alpha is for TESTING.

And, I wasn't arguing. o_o. I was clearly saying on the site it's called a monsterdex, not a pokedex, and it does matter. It isn't PokemonCraft anymore.

I have a life; I just spend it on the comp, sorry. I was clearly stating something, and I was trying to help, not argue or fight.
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
notowlz the alpha is going to be relised cuz of the pvp that we should test if its working you get it now
<w<
Alpha is coming out for multiple reasons. To test bugs. To get the kinks right, which INCLUDES PvP.
yep dont argu notowlz
I honestly find this amusing. >w>
that is right we are who have to test PVP and tell CeFurkan if there is problem, so people stop arguing and be patient
Isn't pokedex copyrighted to nintendo ? All the little things matters. As Zimlock stated this isn't pokemon craft. ^^

(2011-05-09, 08:20 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: that is right we are who have to test PVP and tell CeFurkan if there is problem, so people stop arguing and be patient

honchkrow14 I read your statement it kinda sounded gibberish in the beginning Tongue
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

yep be patient ;D
(2011-05-09, 08:24 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Isn't pokedex copyrighted to nintendo ? All the little things matters. As Zimlock stated this isn't pokemon craft. ^^

(2011-05-09, 08:20 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: that is right we are who have to test PVP and tell CeFurkan if there is problem, so people stop arguing and be patient

honchkrow14 I read your statement it kinda sounded gibberish in the beginning Tongue

hehe LOL I know, not really good at whiting on English but good at speaking
honchkrow im not very good at writing english too but i can speak it Tongue
(2011-05-09, 08:30 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: honchkrow im not very good at writing english too but i can speak it Tongue

hehe cool, that really good, hey do you have facebook, if yes tell me I want to add you
....Getting off-topic people..
(2011-05-09, 08:37 AM)Zimlock Wrote: ....Getting off-topic people..

why?
Well as long as "everyone's" english is legible which is that I get the concept of what you are refering to , it is not a problem at all although , I did understand what he wrote. I got the gist of it I'm just rambling now heh you get the idea. Patience is a virtue.

Hopefully it comes out sometime this week I am totally psyched. x)

Oh for future references please do not get off topic. Resort to pming each other thank you =)
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

(2011-05-09, 08:40 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 08:37 AM)Zimlock Wrote: ....Getting off-topic people..

why?

See below

(2011-05-09, 08:42 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Well as long as "everyone's" english is legible which is that I get the concept of what you are refering to , it is not a problem at all although , I did understand what he wrote. I got the gist of it I'm just rambling now heh you get the idea. Patience is a virtue.

Hopefully it comes out sometime this week I am totally psyched. x)

Oh for future references please do not get off topic. Resort to pming each other thank you =)

-------^

Getting off-topic isn't tolerated bys ome people. Just to let you know, honchkrow14.

I'm excited for the game too, in a way; I'm mostly excited about hearing people talk about it and getting happy for it. I like to see others excitement, like I said before.. So yes, I am psyched/excited, too. Tongue
(2011-05-09, 08:12 AM)Zimlock Wrote: <w<
Alpha is coming out for multiple reasons. To test bugs. To get the kinks right, which INCLUDES PvP.

the answers want is like this , not crap like this or off topic things

(2011-05-09, 08:15 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: yep dont argu notowlz

(2011-05-09, 08:24 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: yep be patient ;D

which is not needed
I'm so happy that the alpha period is going to start Big Grin
So, then. I hope Alpha comes out in the next few days or today. I'm just so bored that I've been reduced to playing Poker.

*Comes in here, sees everybody pointing out the same thing I've already pointed out, leaves*
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
Are there any date on when the Alpha period starts ? Smile
oh stop asking that im so geting mad
(2011-05-09, 05:49 PM)Soft Wrote: Are there any date on when the Alpha period starts ? Smile

<w< We don't really know. Sorry.
(2011-05-09, 05:49 PM)Soft Wrote: Are there any date on when the Alpha period starts ? Smile
Miyavi gave us an estimate of some time this week
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Great!
I jerome300 am the only leader of Team Delta. Join Team Delta (Thunder Branch) TODAY! You'll also get an Electric Boxmon! We also have bases, hideouts, squads, and missions! - jerome300 leader 1/3 of Team Delta.
awesome, hope i can get all these finals out of the way!
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i know how u feel Nitz my finals coming up soon >.<
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
  • 6(current)