Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[untitled] Chapter: 2~ The first day
** it is a frosty friday morning on the island **

-Waking up to the sound of a train, Zero lazily got out of bed, still in pajamas; went down stairs to follow the distinctive smell of breakfast & cocoa.
" its frezzing in here, turn on the heater mom." Zero said
" Well...okay" she said
"something wrong?" zero asked.
" Its just that we may not be able to afford turning up the heater all the time, now that your father is gone. I'll have to work overtime at the monster center to cover all the bills..."
" Don't worry mom i'll help out..."

- Later that day; Zero had to go to the gym where he was greeted by the raffery of the gym. He told Zero of how this day one of his long journey as a gym leader, he continued ranting on about the gym and such and Zero couldn't care less. That was until he started talking about the monsters.

"you will be given 3 monsters that belong to your father, Volshii, Poltevil, And Weegon" Said the reff.
" uuuh...cool." Zero said amazingly.

- Zero sent out the monsters, 2 of which he knew well; poltevil, and weegon, but he had never seen his fathers volshii before. Weegon greeted Zero happily and poltevil couldn't care less. Zero walked up to volshii and it gave him a stare that would scare any person or monster.
Volshii didn't like Zero and wanted to see Zero's dad, in a small rage volshii used darkness ball on Zero sending his halfway across the gym. Wanting to attack more volshii rushed at Zero, but poltevil and Weegon attempted to stop him.

- Volshii used Darkness ball towards Zero, but weegon counterd with his own Darkness ball, Volshii was much stronger and his darkness ball rushed right through weegons. heading towards Zero; Zero dodge rolled away from the hit. The reff called out his Titanine And commanded a Chomp attack, it hurt volshii severly. Sinking into the floor Volshii disappeared in rage, leaveing a shadowy trail behind him Zero ran after it with weegon andpoltevil right behind him.

**that concludes the second chapter, im not confident in it so i might change it :3**
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
sending HIM,not HIS,.
COUNTERED,not COUNTERD
severely,not...yea.i dont feel like proof reading anymore
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-23, 03:59 PM)orboknown Wrote: sending HIM,not HIS,.
COUNTERED,not COUNTERD
severely,not...yea.i dont feel like proof reading anymore

Lmao XD

I knew you'd get tired of it eventually.
lol.nah there were just too many for me to keep goin at the time
but he had never seen his FATHER'S volshii
REFEREE
through weegon's,heading toward Zero. etc
(2011-06-24, 01:50 PM)orboknown Wrote: lol.nah there were just too many for me to keep goin at the time
REFEREE

Wheegeon to both of you LOL
(2011-06-24, 08:12 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-06-24, 01:50 PM)orboknown Wrote: lol.nah there were just too many for me to keep goin at the time
REFEREE

Wheegeon to both of you LOL
thx dei. idk all the monster names yet lol.