Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK I'm willing to draw monsters you guys give me ideas because i want to draw stuff that you guys want and plus my drawings on my other thread keep disappearing  so i think this will help Big Grin
take your favorite monster, and draw that.
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
ok night
Draw a cloud.
Make it unique.
Constantly dying yet never dead
ok skyrock and night i have finished and ill finish yours too skyrock i will post you guys mons either today or tomarrow
i just back from weekends cant look on forum i have no computers at home but ill keep drawing for you guys
u can revamp bad monsters and we can replace them Big Grin
A stingray, maybe?
An ancient, poison type dragon, which is of considerate size, it's body is releasing a toxic fume, while a sludge is coming off it's skin, it's mouth is full of sharp teeth, with a green drool dripping out, it's eye's glow a bright red, while it's tail is long, and dripping with ooze. Big Grin

A small lobster, that's black, with a red underbelly, it has a gaping mouth full of small sharp teeth, but it's claws are small and it's a dark, fire type feel free to make edits.
ok guys im back been a while ive been ofline this summer no internet but i will put these up when i get the chance
oh and Cef i already stared to draw a replacement for a mon
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
okay guys today or tomorrow ill put the mons i made for you on this thread and fatsquishypanda i still have to do yours
no gif avvys plz
ok guys sorry i could not do this yesterday it was a half a day so i could not post the drawings i scanned[Image: gAdSxVxeq60cGsIwKvz7_xVlYRgxGtSI_4kHl4Nn...=w990-h512]
mazar is my favorite mon i came up with this the tenth redraw i did next is sky rocks idea for cloud monssorry if the details aren't very clear i do most of my mon hand drawn if any one would like to do a computer drawn version that would be great[Image: 3w63dWR4CDNPD3k3S_GVrSYQ27JeYnLTK3Bw_opZ...=w990-h512]

well sorry if they are not showing up i do not know why this is happening
no gif avvys plz
okay now i have something for fat squishy panda sorry skyrock and Phoenix ill have to draw yours now on computer it will take me some time for some reason it did not show up now heres the mon  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2V3ZXyZ...edithttp:/ just type in the code

[Image: 7lVeeWKx51avBfuGP2gbg1HlhD7isEb4A96hXP0t...=w990-h512]

finaly

now here are the first 2 i promised [Image: 61IUqRGMP03AA-1-dyE8u689uQSSkB7EXzzPodEF...=w990-h512][Image: JaF5s3lQXqjbfG-ZhOpwBxDC9yCPeRad39PdDSs7...=w990-h512]
no gif avvys plz
ok guys because what is happened is bad but thanks to Runeis i made devaint art account so here they are https://shadowananime.deviantart.com/art...1411066443  https://shadowananime.deviantart.com/art...1411066666 https://shadowananime.deviantart.com/art...1411066721
no gif avvys plz
I can try to redraw some of those guys for you but it's going to be a bit. :3
thank you runeis
no gif avvys plz
Cause I'm to lazy i didn't read through everything.So i actually don't know if it's already suggested.

Give me an Alakazam rip off *-*

and take some Ideas from the Souls Series they have a very unique Design.

i would especially like to see some great Grey Wolf Sif from and Aava from the Crown of the ivory king 
Also there are tons of Dragons which would make good Ancients Tongue

Oh and try your luck on a godzilla kind of creature <3
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
okay galliant
no gif avvys plz
hey guys im back to doing this Ive been improving my drawing skills. finally i have colored pencils so i can shade i will definitely keep improving
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
no gif avvys plz
Up top & bookmark Isu500.............................!!!
Bookmark to read later...
Cheers,
Corei7vne
I can draw aswell. where do i go to post my own drawings?
(2015-06-07, 03:08 PM)Monkey D. Luffi Wrote: I can draw aswell. where do i go to post my own drawings?

please draw your own and have ur own thread Smile
I would love to see some resident evil creatures's like monsters in the game
(2015-10-11, 11:13 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: I would love to see some resident evil creatures's like monsters in the game

well we dont like to add humanoid ones

but non humanoid like real animal perhaps
i could do animal ones i Recently did drew Froster a Fluffy Ice spider i have a male and female veriant if i can find a way to upload them I will and the ineternet here is back sorry if I had not been on in a While also I could get my freind to help as well hes great at  drawing mechanical things thats if he wants to do that but ill ask.Big Grin
no gif avvys plz
(2015-10-26, 04:03 PM)shadowananime Wrote: i could do animal ones i Recently did drew Froster a Fluffy Ice spider i have a male and female veriant if i can find a way to upload them I will and the ineternet here is back sorry if I had not been on in a While also I could get my freind to help as well hes great at  drawing mechanical things thats if he wants to do that but ill ask.Big Grin

I would love to see the fluffy ice spiders Smile
I would like to see you draw a monsters like Monon Dragon/Dark, evolutions is Dracolious Dragon/Dark and Hydragon  Dragon/Dark types and new ones like Lavamander Fire, Lavameleon Fire/Dragon Lavaziard Fire/Dragon Plantasaur Grass/Rock Armorlizz Dragon/Steel Armortile Dragon/Steel Armordra Dragon/Steel
there should be a whole lot more monster that should be added like maybe over 900,000-999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 more for eachtype and there should be more giga evolution for some monsters
(2016-02-19, 06:10 PM)Da_draco001 Wrote: I would like to see you draw a monsters like Monon Dragon/Dark, evolutions is Dracolious Dragon/Dark and Hydragon  Dragon/Dark types and new ones like Lavamander Fire, Lavameleon Fire/Dragon Lavaziard Fire/Dragon Plantasaur Grass/Rock Armorlizz Dragon/Steel Armortile Dragon/Steel Armordra Dragon/Steel

well if u can draw good we can add unlimited monsters Big Grin
(2014-03-31, 04:57 PM)shadowananime Wrote: OK I'm willing to draw monsters you guys give me ideas because i want to draw stuff that you guys want and plus my drawings on my other thread keep disappearing  so i think this will help Big Grin

Ok there is a type of monster that a friend of mine introduced in to our table top role playing game called 'Abyss Lord'.
I would classify it as a dark/fairy monster but since there is not a fairy type in this game maybe Dark/Fly, Dark/ghost, Dark/Psychic or Dark/Poison would be appropriate.
It's basicly a type of fae that dwells in the Abyss in the Vampire the Masquerade setting that he modified.
It's humanoid, very good looking, has light grey or dark(of various colours) skin tone, two horns (of various shapes and sizes but think classical demon), eyes various shades of (purple, yellow or red),a tail (of the same colour as it's skin tone and if relaxed, the last 1/2 foot touches the ground),dark hair of all shades,usually male, black tribal/celtic tattoos (the more it has the stronger it is) and black feathery wings.
As for abilities, it manipulates darkness, has fae abilities and is also a soul eater.
It's a little bit like an incubus (or in rare cases a sucubus) but more violent.
They are also usually pretty good warriors so a Dark/Fighting type would also suit them.
I also just noticed in this post that Cefurkan doesn't like adding humanoid monsters to the game which is fair enough.
So maybe you could have the knees bend backwards rather than forward and maybe make the face a bit more animal like and perhaps make the arms ether longer or shorter than a humans.
Maybe make it a bit more quadrupedal rather than bipedal?