Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well here is one of my mons i got an idea for the game it may look ok but i got my ideas while bored playing minecraft and decided to make him apper in the. so yeah i decied he is a fire steel type and a dog thing with a iron trap on its tail im not good at useing paint and am best at pen and pencil so yeah i need some to color him in or if u want detail him i will add new mons to this fourm consatntly so yeah if u want post ur pics of reamkes of my mons go ahead here is a link to my mon helldound 
://imageshack.com/i/f7k6lyj

ok guys this is an evo to helldound dellinreach basically it has an axe for a tail i also like the spike collar i gave him [Image: dellinreach.jpeg]
oh yeah hes the same type as helldound

plz leave comments on how u like them

oh yeah here a flying tpye called vmochic i will add evos tommarow 
[Image: vmochic.jpeg]
Needs some work, some details.. But you'll get there
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2014-02-12, 06:16 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Needs some work, some details.. But you'll get there

yeah thanks capt
not bad
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
[Image: vmory.jpeg]well here are some new evos you peolpe have been waiting for here is vchicoric and vmory both flying types [Image: vchicirc.jpeg]

oh yeah srry if i hadnt been on in a while i had a vaction so i couldnt get on computer for fourms heres the evo line vmochic> vchiciric-> vmory

yeah so the pic posting wont confuse you
here is a new mon evo set  hoted magluacnh and motarnace here they are the first two are fire type while maglaunch is fire steel well a furnace mon would be cool[Image: hoted.jpeg][Image: motarnace.jpeg][Image: maglauch.jpeg]

sorry if maglaunch is only fitting half the page

if anyone knows someone to color these in or wants to redo them send them here
not bad ... but not good , and beside the concepts have either been donem or arent that good concepts ,sorry for the criticism but it just came out Sad
-bobbob123
(2014-02-20, 02:49 AM)bobbob123 Wrote: not bad ... but not good , and beside the concepts have either been donem or arent that good concepts ,sorry for the criticism but it just came out Sad

well its ok these were from months ago anyways when i drew them

well here are two new mons i have duskby and destruck duskby is a dark steel while destruck is dark fire [Image: duskby.jpeg][Image: destruck.jpeg]

man i have too find a way to make destruck smaller
ok guys here are my more /most recent mons here is mailbot 500 i want him to be a legendary he is a fire steel type then mailbit is emissary class and has two evo mailbit is a normal type then mailbot his evo who is steel type then postbot who also is steel typel [Image: mailbot500.jpg][Image: mailbit.jpeg][Image: mailbot.jpg][Image: postbot.jpeg]

last but not least is my favorite mon i made he if made definetly needs to be an anceint he is also based off the mythological creature nidhogg who was a aquatic reptile who was traped underneath ysgadrill or world tree and is of norse orgin but im not sure if i want him to be a ground water type or dragon water type that is up to you guys [Image: nidhigg.jpg]

last but not least is my favorite mon i made he if made definetly needs to be an anceint he is also based off the mythological creature nidhogg who was a aquatic reptile who was traped underneath ysgadrill or world tree and is of norse orgin but im not sure if i want him to be a ground water type or dragon water type that is up to you guys [Image: nidhigg.jpg]

well he is not fitting ill try agian [Image: nidhigg.jpg]
not bad... this time you got good details-ish
-bobbob123
ok guys here are two grass dragon vos they are lizard cacti heres thornden [Image: thornden.jpg] and thorndra[Image: thorndra.jpg]

my next mon is mazar my best concept and am going to work on him in paint and other things and keep updateing him. his concept is based on a computer bug or virus if you want he is a steel bug type or electric bug type [Image: mazar.jpg]
if you dont mind me asking how old are you shadowanime?
-bobbob123
16 why ?
here is my favorite mon mazar painted [Image: mazar_on_paint.png][Image: mazar_on_paint.png]

he posted twice srry cant fix it
They're quite nice! 

Try drawing life animals from biology books, or just anything, and then mix and match. Big Grin Have fun!
thank sinnelius